+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP extension refused

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
We have received the final decision on the PGWP. Now, we will be applying for restoration and SOWP. I have a question: Apart from the offer letter that shows the salary, do we need to provide proof of funds such as bank statements?
You show paystubs.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
We have received the final decision on the PGWP. Now, we will be applying for restoration and SOWP. I have a question: Apart from the offer letter that shows the salary, do we need to provide proof of funds such as bank statements?
Job offer is not enough you need to show that you are actively working. You should include a letter from your employer confirming that you are currently employed full-time or part-time, your job description plus your salary or hourly rate and then also include proof of your 3 most recent pay stubs.

kat5738

Aug 9, 2022
Hi, I am applying for PGWP and my husband is on SOWP. We just got a message that they refused his work permit extension application, and that they need my proof of employment as support. When I applied I use my ircc account and just attached my husband’s application , my question is do I need to create an account for my husband’s reapplication? Or can I use my own account? I appreciate any help, Thanks
Any updates?? Did you create a new account?