+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP CHANDIGARH - Please join here! (All pending applications from 2016 or 2015)

jas_dhillon90

Jan 23, 2014
Hello,
I applied online from canada. Assuming that it went to chd. It should be 10 weeks. Seems like its gonna take 10 months.

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
jas_dhillon90 said:
Hello,
I applied online from canada. Assuming that it went to chd. It should be 10 weeks. Seems like its gonna take 10 months.
You're almost there my friend. I bet it will take 10 months. Don't know what chandigarh is up to.

jas_dhillon90

Jan 23, 2014
Its so long. Maybe we can complain or something. It should not take more than 2 months. But i dont think we can do something about it :(

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
jas_dhillon90 said:
Its so long. Maybe we can complain or something. It should not take more than 2 months. But i dont think we can do something about it :(
when did u apply?

pankaj281

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent then 2 emails and 1 letter but no response.
I even sent an email to canadian minister of immigration but have not heard anything back yet.
You guys can email him at minister@cic.gc.ca

pankaj281

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Navprateek said:
I am not sure whats going on with chd vfs. Few months ago it was 4 months wait but now it seems like it's been extended to 8 months. Pretty frustrating for people who are going through this :(
How do you know it was 4 months processing time?

jas_dhillon90

Jan 23, 2014
Did you guys apply online from canada? Do you guys know that my file is being processed i chd for sure if my wife is in punjab? I applied from canada.that is why i am not.sure.

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
jas_dhillon90 said:
Did you guys apply online from canada? Do you guys know that my file is being processed i chd for sure if my wife is in punjab? I applied from canada.that is why i am not.sure.
yes, Ive applied from canada online application. i asked my immigration consultant and he said it is being processed in chandigarh, also I made sure by emailing new delhi office and they told me that ur file is in chandigarh.

HarkiratRatol

Aug 11, 2016
jas_dhillon90 said:

Yeah, Most probably, your wife's file is in Chandigarh.
I did the same mistake of applying online and they sent the file to chandigarh considering our residential address.
Should've applied in-person at Delhi instead.

And technically, since your wife is in India, but you made an application on her behalf (from her GIC account I suppose). So, the CIC would consider that it has been applied from India.

ajsingh

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney (Nova Scotia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Navprateek said:
I am not sure whats going on with chd vfs. Few months ago it was 4 months wait but now it seems like it's been extended to 8 months. Pretty frustrating for people who are going through this :(
I remember you told me to go to Delhi, but for my time in India, Chandigarh was best fit to go. Don't know how long it gonna take :-X

guru1313

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/01/2017
Med's Done....
09/01/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I think we all have to get together n go to canadian consulate general Chandigarh, and protest
May be thn they will think about us