+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP and Study Permit

Manpreet_kaur1100

Dec 10, 2019
hello i just need help if any body goes through this

my husband applied for study permit and i applied for spouse open work permit we both got refused.

so now i appeared for ielts and score overall 7.

so my concern is earlier i got refused for Spouse open work permit with reasons, purpose of visit, travel history and financial status.

now as i secure my admission in Trent University what are the chances for my visa and study permit?

can i apply for study permit for myself after getting refusal of spouse open work permit? will going to succeed?

please reply if anyone does know or has similar case like me .

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
You got refused because you could not show that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. Visa officer made their decision based on the documents you provide and they cannot find sufficient proof that you will comply with immigration regulations.

If you try again most likely you will get another refusal, unless your circumstances significantly changes

Manpreet_kaur1100

Dec 10, 2019
You got refused because you could not show that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. Visa officer made their decision based on the documents you provide and they cannot find sufficient proof that you will comply with immigration regulations.

If you try again most likely you will get another refusal, unless your circumstances significantly changes
Should I apply for study permit ?

waqasulhaq28

Jul 13, 2019
Hi Guys,

Can we use GIC as a proof of funds (for living cost) in an online application? as i heard that GIC is for SDS.

If anyone knows anything in this regard, let me know please.

Thanks.