Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I have applied for my spouse (Sowp) and children 11 yrs (VV)
file : submission 5th November
bio metric : 15th November
medical updated : 10th Feb 2022 ( kid)
medical updated : 14th Feb 2022 ( Spouse)

no further update..... (eligibility review not started yet)
Thanks for your application timelines.
I heard backlogs of 2020 applications are almost cleared and currently Feb-June 2021 applications are receiving PPR. So, overall in the last couple of weeks the process of applications are moving faster. With this pace, it could take another 2-3 months. Hope for the best..

Reactions: Simranb

Aldo12512

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
yea same i saw a lot of posts saying approved who applied from April to June.. I'm waiting to hear a good news

Man2020

May 9, 2020
I submitted sowp on 8th March, upfront medical, biometric 9th March, im on student visa still in my home country.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
SOWP will take around 6 months. Given the processing time you must make sure yoyr spouse has an adequate smount if time left on their work or study permit. If less than 6 months left it could be a prpblem. Depending on the circumstances SOWP aren't guaranteed. Many are under the false impression that they'll receive the OWP within a month or two and that it is guaranteed.

Angel123here

Mar 30, 2022
I have applied my sowp on November 16 along with my son who is 9 years old.
When can I expect mine. Currently I am working on India, and resigned hoping that visa would come within April. How long should I wait for PPR. What is the latest date received.

Angel123here

Mar 30, 2022
When can I expect mine. Currently I am working in India, and resigned hoping that visa would come within April. How long should I wait for PPR. What is the latest date received.
My hubby's work permit is in due on September 22. If thats the case he has to renew it from Canada. If both applications are in process, will I get my owp. Somebody's advice would help me in taking decision about my job. Please advice

Angel123here

Mar 30, 2022
SOWP will take around 6 months. Given the processing time you must make sure yoyr spouse has an adequate smount if time left on their work or study permit. If less than 6 months left it could be a prpblem. Depending on the circumstances SOWP aren't guaranteed. Many are under the false impression that they'll receive the OWP within a month or two and that it is guaranteed.
When can I expect mine. Currently I am working in India, and resigned hoping that visa would come within April. How long should I wait for PPR. What is the latest date received.
My hubby's work permit is in due on September 22. If thats the case he has to renew it from Canada. If both applications are in process, will I get my owp. Somebody's advice would help me in taking decision about my job. Please advice