+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP 2021 August - November

mayh

Apr 27, 2022
it will show on your account!
It shows on mine that "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements". But my background check says "We are processing your back ground check. We will send you a message if we need more information". And I've read somewhere that our application only starts after background check is complete. Is it true? This is my first time applying for Canada Visa and being in this waiting time is kinda anxious....

mayh

Apr 27, 2022
FROM INDIA
Got my Request Letter today! They ask for additional document on my end!
Proof of Financial Support: for your intended stay in Canada (I have $6000 in my bank account when I applied and I proved it with bank statement. Assumed this is not enough, can my spouse's sister be an sponsor? She is my spouse sponsor for his study permit as well)
Proof of your spouse's current enrolment (I think they're asking for transcript and class schedule + receipt for next semester. Do you mind giving me some advise on this? I already attached his enrolment letter in application)
Thank you!

Aldo12512

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
what I can say is just borrow some money from your closed ones, put it in your account make a statement. wait until he/she comes, then give back the money.