+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP 2020

Nov 9, 2018
you will get reply in 2-3 days
i applied on dec 2 and got interview mail on jan 2
I am a at a student visa
I applied for spouse open work permit my husband done his biometric on 2nd march now we are waiting for the medical request I want to know that immigration is still working on files?when I can expect the medical or visa?

Rayfah

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
I am a at a student visa
I applied for spouse open work permit my husband done his biometric on 2nd march now we are waiting for the medical request I want to know that immigration is still working on files?when I can expect the medical or visa?
I applied sowp for my husband on 3rd March. Haven’t heard anything yet. Let me know if you get any response

WaytoNS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
No

Nothing update.. Not even medical pass.. I give also upfront medical.. From where you applied?
I applied online...
I do not know which location did it go through in India but my address is in Delhi..

yesterday, I received an email from IRCC, that you might not have heard from us in a while and we are still working on your application and most of the decision takes place at the end of the processing time...

A friend of mine also told me that they are giving urgency to Truck Driver application at the moment and on top of that, working hours for IRCC employees are reduced to half. Additionally, the total employees are also reduced and they many are urged to work from home, so expect delay in applications by month or two..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I applied online...
I do not know which location did it go through in India but my address is in Delhi..

yesterday, I received an email from IRCC, that you might not have heard from us in a while and we are still working on your application and most of the decision takes place at the end of the processing time...

A friend of mine also told me that they are giving urgency to Truck Driver application at the moment and on top of that, working hours for IRCC employees are reduced to half. Additionally, the total employees are also reduced and they many are urged to work from home, so expect delay in applications by month or two..
Don’t think they are prioritizing truck drivers.

Sumanpreet$123

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
My husband also applied 11 th march open work permit with upfront medical and decision letter has been courier on 21st march I m still worried what is the decision? because I have not received any email from the embassy

Rayfah

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
My husband also applied 11 th march open work permit with upfront medical and decision letter has been courier on 21st march I m still worried what is the decision? because I have not received any email from the embassy
Where did you apply from? You can link your application to online and check your decision

Nov 9, 2018
I applied online...

End
U applied offline? Why they courier the decision? Hows you know that?

Malkeet1

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
I applied online...

Is they are working on truck driver application??
I submitted my application online for truck driver on 21 march.
Is that true that they are working on priority basis on truck driver application??