+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP 2020

jaspreet1512

Apr 13, 2020
May I know what documents did you attach with your file when it got refused and also what was the refusal reason ?

Have you got visa now?
My recent 3 paystubs, work permit, job letter, wedding pictures, show money for both of us, his pay slips and job letter and property papers.

They gave me the reason that my job does not fall in NOC A, B or O. Although it does.

snehalmk1219

Feb 22, 2018
Guys I want to apply for canadian spousal open work permit and I am going to apply online but I need to submit the biometrics after application. But the problem is the vfs centers in india are closed so can i apply online now and give biometrics lateron after situation gets better? I just want to save my time. Please let me know ewhat can i do. Can I actually apply online now and give biometrics lateron?

RuchiBajaj

May 7, 2020
I am student in Canada for Jan 2020 session.I applied offline for spouse open work permit for my husband on 16th March and on 21st march got a notification saying that the decision envelope has been sent. I believe they returned the passport due to COVID-19. But does anyone have an update on their files? I have not heard anything. I can only see that they are increasing the processing time every week. As on today its 14 weeks for India. Please share an update if anyone recently got approval.

Reactions: Manpreet_kaur1100