+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP 2020

Dec 4, 2020
The problem is my file is handled by the immigration attorney in Canada, so they are not willing to order at this point, whenever I ask they say due to covid everything is slow balh balh. Next week they are going to raise the web form.

I don't know what to expect at this point. per the previous trend which I saw usually after BVL decision follows soon.

Dec 4, 2020
The problem is my file is handled by the immigration attorney in Canada, so they are not willing to order at this point, whenever I ask they say due to covid everything is slow balh balh. Next week they are going to raise the web form.

I don't know what to expect at this point. per the previous trend which I saw usually after BVL decision follows soon.
We got the same sutuation man!

Uzairazhar55

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
I applied on 12 October for SOWP.
My upfront medicals passed on 1st November. And my review of Eligibility was we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility.
Now my medical is showing:
You do not need medical exam. (most probably coz they are expired now). I do not need them anymore I think as my wife's study permit will expire end of march.
And review of eligibility has gone one step back to
Your application is in progress.

Dec 4, 2020
I applied on 12 October for SOWP.
My upfront medicals passed on 1st November. And my review of Eligibility was we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility.
Now my medical is showing:
You do not need medical exam. (most probably coz they are expired now). I do not need them anymore I think as my wife's study permit will expire end of march.
And review of eligibility has gone one step back to
Your application is in progress.
what about biometric ? Have attached together ?
Have you raised GCMS?

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Yes, I ordered it few days ago. Hoping to receive it soon
Good same here I ordered it too for my case. its so frustating to see such a delay and randomness in processing the application.

there is no sequential order processing. priority keeps changing all the time.