APPLIED- JUNE 18
MEDICAL REQUEST-SEPTEMBER 10
MEDICAL DONE - SEPTEMBER 15
MEDICAL PASSED - SEPTEMBER 21
WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP?
Any Update on the final decision??

Saidy

Nov 22, 2014
Omg, i dont know why it is taking too long for your application, i have applied in september so i won't receive anything until Jan-2019 i believe.
Dont worry abt ur application's timeline, coz many of them who have applied after me have got their visas approved. Even for June and July applications the visa has been approved!!
Some applications like mine and a few others oly are being delayed this late, and i am not sure why!!!

avinashmukka

Nov 9, 2013
Dont worry abt ur application's timeline, coz many of them who have applied after me have got their visas approved. Even for June and July applications the visa has been approved!!
Some applications like mine and a few others oly are being delayed this late, and i am not sure why!!!
oh thanks, current processing time is 17 weeks thats so weird, i wonder why can't they move the files from one processing center to another,

Saidy

Nov 22, 2014
Hello Guys,
Finally got the SOWP approved and the PPR.
Time Line: May 14 - applied (with medical) > Sep 26 - Got medical req (something went wrong with the medical report submission)
> Sep 27 - submitted medical again > Oct 8 - medical pass > Oct 31 - PPR

Thank you for the help guys!! The process is very slow now, but even then its working, just stay patient!!!

Reactions: shaziamumtaz1

Raj-FG

Nov 27, 2018
Hello, I am planning to apply sowp from India. My wife got visa to study. Can you please let me know what documents are required. How soon can I apply ? If you have check list please let me know.