+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP 2016 applicants

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
rkapoor said:
any updates for December 2015 SOWP applicants?
Nothing so far. Hopefully will get something coming week. Do you know how long ususally it takes after medical (VFS New Delhi)

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think after after medical it takes maximum 10 -1 5 days though depends upon cases to cases
Did you go with upfront medical or did you get any medical request?

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
rkapoor said:
i think after after medical it takes maximum 10 -1 5 days though depends upon cases to cases
Did you go with upfront medical or did you get any medical request?
Got request on 7th and did it on 13th

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that's good
I don't know
Applied on December 25 online
not sure where it is being processed?? ::)

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
rkapoor said:
that's good
I don't know
Applied on December 25 online
not sure where it is being processed?? ::)
I am not really sure how it works with online. I hope we will gett an update coming week

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
syed_muzaffar said:
its been 55 days after Medical done, still waiting for updates, Should i send inquiry ? or should i wait ?
Anyone applied online from within Canada?

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
shilpasarawagi said:
Any updates folks for December 2015 or January 2016 applicants for SOWP?
My Husband got two email saying that his passport has been dispatched. He applied through VFS New Delhi. Timelines:

Applied on :21st dec
Med Req: 07 Jan
Med done: 13th Jan
email/approval: 27th Jan

It doesn't say in the email if your application has been approved or not for paper based ones. But when you go to tracking on CIC not on VFS it changed the status from in progress to approved and gave me an ETA number as well.
With god's grace finally we will be together soon. ;D ;D
I wish good luck to all the applicants and pray to get the positive results soon!

jijialex

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Navprateek said:
My Husband got two email saying that his passport has been dispatched. He applied through VFS New Delhi. Timelines:

Applied on :21st dec
Med Req: 07 Jan
Med done: 13th Jan
email/approval: 27th Jan

It doesn't say in the email if your application has been approved or not for paper based ones. But when you go to tracking on CIC not on VFS it changed the status from in progress to approved and gave me an ETA number as well.
With god's grace finally we will be together soon. ;D ;D
I wish good luck to all the applicants and pray to get the positive results soon!
Congrats for an approval

aprillee

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
does anyone know if paycheck instead of pay stubs will work? CIC website says you have to provide recent pay stubs but my spouse gets only paychecks. Will it be okay if I provide paychecks instead of pay stubs?

belde

Dec 11, 2015
Hi applied on jan4 with upfront Medicals and I even attached passport with the application and no result yet :( it just says "processing @ vfs Bangalore ". Once medical gets cleared will the status change or will show as processing only because the status is same from the time I applied. please letme know what all status we see on vfs website.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
belde said:
Hi applied on jan4 with upfront Medicals and I even attached passport with the application and no result yet :( it just says "processing @ vfs Bangalore ". Once medical gets cleared will the status change or will show as processing only because the status is same from the time I applied. please letme know what all status we see on vfs website.
It will stay the same. Only change on vfs will be "your passpport has been dispatched." once a final decision has been made, also you will get an email once they dispatch it.
Looking at other posts and my experience it is taking a month and a week for processing. Hopefully you will get something by Feb 15