+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOP for Student Visa

prasanth89

Oct 3, 2021
I'm 32 years old Male, single, with a degree in CS and post graduate diploma, working in the IT sector. I'm going to apply for Project Mgt - Post Gradute Diploma in Canada(2-year course). So, How can I justify that. I'm looking for some ideas like career advancement, etc. Also, How to justify my comeback to my home country.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm 32 years old Male, single, with a degree in CS and post graduate diploma, working in the IT sector. I'm going to apply for Project Mgt - Post Gradute Diploma in Canada(2-year course). So, How can I justify that. I'm looking for some ideas like career advancement, etc. Also, How to justify my comeback to my home country.
That is for you to answer...what better paying job and promotion will you have in your home country after paying tens of thousands of dollars in Canada? Will your current job offer you a new and higher paying job? Will you have a new job when you return? Why is Canada the only place to take Project Management, a universal program.

prasanth89

Oct 3, 2021
That is for you to answer...what better paying job and promotion will you have in your home country after paying tens of thousands of dollars in Canada? Will your current job offer you a new and higher paying job? Will you have a new job when you return? Why is Canada the only place to take Project Management, a universal program.
Thanks for your wonderful suggestions..!