Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
h t t p : / / veemanlaw.com/wp/canadian-experience-class-quota-reached/

REMOVE SPACES

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is the link tothe EE teleconferencing link that CIC had with stakeholders in the third week of december, 2014.

https://instaud.io/4dB
hopefully, that may answer a lot of questions

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
sign the petition brother let our voice be heard
https://www.change.org/p/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-candidates-on-open-work-permit-and-working-in-canada-need-more-visibility-in-express-entry-system

Dparekh

Sep 18, 2014
Hello all!
Today I received 3 of my clients application back! These were submitted on Nov 5th, Nov 6th and Nov 17th!
I would like to suggest you all to start the Process for EE! Most of you should have the IELTS Score. But, Get your ECA done and create your Profile ASAP before the next Draw occurs!
I assume next couple of draws will be for those who have High Score/Points (with LMIA or PNP Approval). They might start taking 'Economic Program-CEC' once after couple of Draws are done (The average score of which usually ranges from 350-420 Points in EE).

Regards,
Dparekh

Drzues

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
Canceled
oliviaolivia said:
:'(

I feel truly uncomfortable! Does somebody received from CIC that notice CEC sub gap already Reached?
Yes it has, i got my file back yesterday noting te 8000 cap has reached its potential, please apply under EE.

Ruyodono

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
I called today lady said yep cap reached and that they are planning to send them bk so we should have our stuff back before end of march they said but im not sure about ppl outside of the country