+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Somebody help plzz

Sanamkhan

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hi friends i m filling form imm5532 but in No.2 question where they are asking (Other Sponserships)
Have you sponsored in the past, or are you currently sponsoring, any other members of your family in a different application

Me and my family came to Canada as govt refugee based. My aunt she basically sponsered us for that so for being refugee do i need to put my aunt name as a sponsership coz m confused whether she is the sponser or no?

and also they are asking in No. 4 Level of Education

What is the highest level of education you have completed?

Elementary/Primary school ► Number of years completed ____
Secondary/High school ► Number of years completed
College/University ► Number of years completed
Post-graduate studies ► Number of years completed

so do i need to pick only one of this ? i have recently done my EA program from private college here in canada which was for 11 months not for 1 year. so how can i write 11 months in this small line. plzz helppp

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi friends i m filling form imm5532 but in No.2 question where they are asking (Other Sponserships)
Have you sponsored in the past, or are you currently sponsoring, any other members of your family in a different application

Me and my family came to Canada as govt refugee based. My aunt she basically sponsered us for that so for being refugee do i need to put my aunt name as a sponsership coz m confused whether she is the sponser or no?

so do i need to pick only one of this ? i have recently done my EA program from private college here in canada which was for 11 months not for 1 year. so how can i write 11 months in this small line. plzz helppp
The answer for other sponsorships is No. It's asking if YOU have sponsored other people.

You pick the highest level. Just put one year.

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM

In the first question they are asking if you have, or are, sponsoring anyone. So although your aunt sponsored you that is not relevant in this question. If you personally have not sponsored anyone your answer should be, No.

In the second question, you only need to indicate your highest level of education, not all education you have completed.

Indicate "College or University" for 1 year. In my opinion, it would be OK to put that your program was one year. There is so little difference between one year and 11 months and in this instance I don't think it is a problem. Good luck!