+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Some advice please !!!!!! Do I send now or not?

Danny03

Feb 11, 2011
Hi very confused I have my application pack all ready to send got a DHL courier collecting it this afternoon. However noticed in some posts that the CIC may have changed some things. Ive checked the CIC website this morning and can see some things have changed ie the noc code this list been reset to 0 for all jobs, however will the forms change ? Its Canada Day over there today so will they be working and will the website be updated on monday as some links on site link back to the old noc list of 2010-2011.
I dont want to send the application for it to be returned as new forms got introduced ?

Any thoughts?
Danny

flower098

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Lot of people are waiting for the same clarification. The website is not showing clearly that there is no change in the points or forms. As per the news release on 24th July, they are suppose to update the webite on 1st July. Today is holiday and then weekend. So, no idea whether it will be safe to send it now or not. As per couple of consultants, they are advising to wait and see for changes before sending.. Even I am waiting for the instructions. Last year they had uodated the forms and I dont want to send the old forms... May be senior members of the forum can advice.

Goodman!!

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Danny03 said:
Hi very confused I have my application pack all ready to send got a DHL courier collecting it this afternoon. However noticed in some posts that the CIC may have changed some things. Ive checked the CIC website this morning and can see some things have changed ie the noc code this list been reset to 0 for all jobs, however will the forms change ? Its Canada Day over there today so will they be working and will the website be updated on monday as some links on site link back to the old noc list of 2010-2011.
I dont want to send the application for it to be returned as new forms got introduced ?

Any thoughts?
Danny
i think you should send it today as everything is same and new points allocation will be done in july 2012.

hi

those new point allocation will be implemented in july 2012 and not this year. check

http://www.gatewaytocanada.com/2011/06/mi-3-possible-changes-2011-fsw-new.html

Quite possibly, the proposed changes to FSW points system would be implemented starting July 1, 2012. The proposed changes are meant to make it easier for skilled tradespeople, technicians and apprentices to meet the passmark and to attract immigrants who will adapt more easily and be active members of the work force for a longer time frame.

If implemented, the ideal age would be 21-35 years old and that there would be a minimum level of language proficiency depending on the applicant's occupational skill level (i.e. a nurse would have a different requirement from a welder).