+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Software & Web Developer

arathy333

Dec 9, 2019
Dear All,

Hope you are well.

Myself Arathy, a software & web developer with over 2 years of work experience. Also, I have completed maters in Engineering.

I would like to immigrate to Canada. My NOC is 2174.

Can anyone please explain the step to step process of application. Please tell me, in my educational assessment, do I need to get assessment for my mark lists also except the main degree certificates.

Best,
Arathy P.J

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear All,

Hope you are well.

Myself Arathy, a software & web developer with over 2 years of work experience. Also, I have completed maters in Engineering.

Can anyone please explain the step to step process of application. Please tell me, in my educational assessment, do I need to get assessment for my mark lists also except the main degree certificates.

Best,
Arathy P.J
Have you looked at the Canadian government immigration site?

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Dear All,

Hope you are well.

Best,
Arathy P.J
Did you check the pinned thread in this forum?

jenniferfolks

Dec 23, 2021
Hi all, I would like to appeal to knowledgeable people: is there any EDUCATION software that can help get children interested in learning information, it is very important in distance learning. I would be happy to help!