+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Soft Landing

rbbnb22

Feb 4, 2021
Hi,

Any one who traveled to Canada for soft landing?
1. Can we travel during weekends too?
2. Are they still accepting the Canadian address to issue PR Card? If not, what are my options to come back? get visitor visa again or any other options?
3. Can I get SIN immediately or I have to stay there for few days?
4. Do we need to carry bank statement or any financial documents? or carrying PPR is enough? Any other documents we need to carry?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
All answers assuming you would be flying into Canada and not travelling via land border through USA
1. Yes
2. Yes, they accept Canadian address, however try not to let them feel/understand that you intend to return back. If you return without PR card, you need to apply for PRTD and not visit visa
3. Yes, you can get SIN immediately
4. For sure you carry POF. Use your own research on all documents you need to carry apart from POF.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

rbbnb22

Feb 4, 2021
All answers assuming you would be flying into Canada and not travelling via land border through USA
1. Yes
2. Yes, they accept Canadian address, however try not to let them feel/understand that you intend to return back. If you return without PR card, you need to apply for PRTD and not visit visa
3. Yes, you can get SIN immediately
4. For sure you carry POF. Use your own research on all documents you need to carry apart from POF.
Thanks. I will be traveling via land border (Mostly through Detroit-Windsor Tunnel). Does this Change any of the answers above?