+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Soft Landing - PR card query

FReza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi, Can anybody help me with the below query:

What do i respond to to the CBSA officers when they ask for how many Days i am in Canada. I will be making a soft landing for 2 weeks. But i read somewhere that if i mention two weeks they don't apply for PR card and ask to apply for it later when i move permanently. But i don't want that, i want to get the PR card ASAP. Further i would also be having a return ticket, would they ask for it?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Can anybody help me with the below query:

What do i respond to to the CBSA officers when they ask for how many Days i am in Canada. I will be making a soft landing for 2 weeks. But i read somewhere that if i mention two weeks they don't apply for PR card and ask to apply for it later when i move permanently. But i don't want that, i want to get the PR card ASAP. Further i would also be having a return ticket, would they ask for it?
I stayed for 5 days after doing the landing procedure, no issues providing an address for the PR card.

Even if they refuse to send the PR card to whichever address you give them you can always use the online form to provide such address afterwards.

Reactions: FReza