Me and my husband are planning to do soft landing via detroit-windsor border very soon and we have our copr valid until May 19. We are planning to return the same day via u-turn. We both still have valid US visa stamped until september 2021, and my husband also has i797Approval until 2022. We are also taking our baby with us less than 2 years old.
I have few questions, please advise:
1. We are scared that what if the Uturn is not allowed and we are supposed to stay in a hotel?
2. We will take negative covid tests with us and also we are planning to go after our vacccination, do you think vaccination would help us with allowing an u-turn?
3. With our US visa statuses above, will there be any issue when we are coming back?
4. We are planning to go with a rental car from costco, should that be fine?
5. I heard peace bridge is better than windsor border, is it true?
Thanks in advance.