+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SKM - IQAS Asking campus/location

sheraz14

Jun 24, 2018
Hi

just today i got an email from IQAS and they are asking the following question

Please confirm, by responding to this email, which campus/location you completed your Bachelor of Business Administration from Sikkim Manipal University.

I'm from Pakistan and living in Kuwait, and i did by BBA in 2011 from one of the authorized center of SKM in kuwait.

I read so many responses from people stating that they got rejected due to Distance Education specialy if they did their Masters or Bachelors out of the Sikkim Campus.

Appreciate if anyone can guide me that what should be my response or how i should response back.

Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi

just today i got an email from IQAS and they are asking the following question

Please confirm, by responding to this email, which campus/location you completed your Bachelor of Business Administration from Sikkim Manipal University.

I'm from Pakistan and living in Kuwait, and i did by BBA in 2011 from one of the authorized center of SKM in kuwait.

I read so many responses from people stating that they got rejected due to Distance Education specialy if they did their Masters or Bachelors out of the Sikkim Campus.

Appreciate if anyone can guide me that what should be my response or how i should response back.

Thank you

You must respond truthfully.