+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Six Months Since Last Correspondence

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
I spoke to MP office two times and wrote a letter to immigration minister also got back replied from minister on 6th May 2017 as below.

Departmental records confirm that your background checks are pending a review by one of our partner agencies. As a result, citizenship officers in Mississauga have not been able to assess your case as quickly as they originally intended.
Right. See some back ground checking. You know what some times due to bad luck some one's name matches with some wanted people and they get stuck. I think your case could be the same. But its good that you wrote to MP and kept pushing it. Keep pushing it , hopefully you will get it soon. Good luck

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
They don't disclose this information...
yeh but at the end of the day we are CIC customers ,, so we don't care if other partner body cant make the job in time ???? there are many cases for the same scenario where the applicants used the court and they forced the CIC to finalize their application ,, but the problem is the lawyer fees my friend !!!!!!!!
and by the way if they don't disclose the info ,, than what type of value they are standing for ??????
dictatorship ????