+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sinp

Garry_Parmar

May 31, 2018
our CRS score is 387. I didn't know about the OINP tech draw. My consultant in Delhi, India mentioned we can't apply anywhere except PEI or Saskatchewan. Yes I have posted because, To get the IETLS score I had to retake the test so many times. It took a lot of my time.

Yes my cousin is a first cousin.
I know I'm asking too many questions but the website for OINP is too confusing. I'm trying to find a link where I can assess my score and find the step to apply for OINP. I'll be grateful to you, if you can help.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I know I'm asking too many questions but the website for OINP is too confusing. I'm trying to find a link where I can assess my score and find the step to apply for OINP. I'll be grateful to you, if you can help.
If OINP Human Capital Stream (don’t have job offer) so it is based on CRS score and NOC. You need around 460.

smjafri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2008
Once a person is nominated in SINP OID, does he/she should apply online through portal for Federal and he/ she should follow the checklist over there. Remember there is no exam requirement in that checklist. Thanks

Sep 8, 2018
I have applied in sinp, and my application got returned because of missing experience documents of earlier employers n ITR, can I reapply for the same job offer or I have to start new process?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have applied in sinp, and my application got returned because of missing experience documents of earlier employers n ITR, can I reapply for the same job offer or I have to start new process?
From the site,

• If your application is complete then it will be moved on for further assessment.
  • If your application is incomplete, then your application will be closed and you will receive a letter by email listing the documents missing from your application. An application is considered incomplete when there are missing or invalid supporting documents (e.g. blank, partially completed, unidentifiable or irrelevant documents) or an applicant does not provide documentation to support points claimed in their EOI profile (e.g. documentation to prove Connections to Saskatchewan).
  • A closed application cannot be re-opened or be considered for second review. If your application is closed, then you will have to start the application process again if you choose to re-apply.
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/procedures-and-guidelines

JunaidAwan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
I submint application on 26th October , after passed more then 3 months, the status is still "Application Received".
However, Quarter 3: 2022-23 (October 1 to December 31, 2022) Time is 8 Weeks for 90% Applications and rest 10% is 4 weeks longer than this times.
What Should i do, wait for somemore time or send reminder to them.

selgoy30

Aug 12, 2022
Hello, assuming a person proved 10 years of experience to get a nomination through SINP Express Entry, must the person necessarily prove the same 10 years of experience in FSW or can the person simply use the best 1 year experience since 600 points is more than enough. I feel after crossing a hurdle with 10 years why create another hurdle, when you have been awarded 600 points. Please advise.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hello, assuming a person proved 10 years of experience to get a nomination through SINP Express Entry, must the person necessarily prove the same 10 years of experience in FSW or can the person simply use the best 1 year experience since 600 points is more than enough. I feel after crossing a hurdle with 10 years why create another hurdle, when you have been awarded 600 points. Please advise.
I think you're mixing these things up here. FSW and a PNP via Express Entry are basically two different things. You can be eligible for both, or one or the other.

LandofLivingSkies

Star Member
Sep 11, 2021
Hello there,

My sister submitted her EOI under SINP on 6 Feb 2023, it's showing submitted, Did she will receive AOR (Acknowledged of received) if yes, normally how long ( days / weeks) does it take ? Thank you.