+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP

psmaan

Sep 14, 2018
I am confused about, which category will be preferred while applying under SINP - ISW :

1. Saskatchewan Express Entry
or
2. Saskatchewan Occupation in Demand.

I am eligible for both the categories.

Kindly Guide.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
I am confused about, which category will be preferred while applying under SINP - ISW :

1. Saskatchewan Express Entry
or
2. Saskatchewan Occupation in Demand.

I am eligible for both the categories.

Kindly Guide.
If you think you are eligible to create an express entry profile with CIC then you can take the SINP EE route, else go with OID. For OID - Occupation in Demand, all you need is to ensure that you are having a minimum of 60 points for applying. But in Express entry route, in addition to minimum 60 points for SINP, you also require a 67 points eligibility for Federal application. EE route is preferred by applicants who are eligible with 67 FSW points to create an Express entry profile.

There is no advantageous/preferred category, in Express entry - you submit all documents electronically but in OID, you have to mail them all the documents and consumes longer period (as the opposite of Express).

psmaan

Sep 14, 2018
If you think you are eligible to create an express entry profile with CIC then you can take the SINP EE route, else go with OID. For OID - Occupation in Demand, all you need is to ensure that you are having a minimum of 60 points for applying. But in Express entry route, in addition to minimum 60 points for SINP, you also require a 67 points eligibility for Federal application. EE route is preferred by applicants who are eligible with 67 FSW points to create an Express entry profile.

There is no advantageous/preferred category, in Express entry - you submit all documents electronically but in OID, you have to mail them all the documents and consumes longer period (as the opposite of Express).

Many Thanks for your guidance Sir.
One more query is, suppose I will apply through SINP Express Entry and subsequently nominated for it. Weather, I require Birth Certificate or not after ITA as its mandatory in PNP specifically SINP but not in Federal Express Entry.

arshsingla88

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019

One my question sir, what should be timeline after submitting docs to get final nomination in EE category?

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
One more query is, suppose I will apply through SINP Express Entry and subsequently nominated for it. Weather, I require Birth Certificate or not after ITA as its mandatory in PNP specifically SINP but not in Federal Express Entry.
After ITA, it may not be required for the principal applicant, but required for the dependent child.

Reactions: psmaan

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
One my question sir, what should be timeline after submitting docs to get final nomination in EE category?
Currently I see, once the docs are submitted within 15 days there is an ADR, else direct nomination. All together it takes anywhere between 6 to 8 weeks for nomination and rarely upto 16 weeks. Keep watching others timeline.

Reactions: arshsingla88

spidec

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-05-2016
Med's Request
08-08-2016
Passport Req..
15-11-2016
Currently I see, once the docs are submitted within 15 days there is an ADR, else direct nomination. All together it takes anywhere between 6 to 8 weeks for nomination and rarely upto 16 weeks. Keep watching others timeline.
How about for SINP OID category? Anyone in SINP OID that have nomination recently?

AMBER_AIZEL

Nov 21, 2019
Hello everyone
I want clarification on the below mentioned
is it mandatory to have the experience and education relevant to apply for SINP

Actually my education is in IT field and the experience is somewhat different field

arshsingla88

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Hello everyone
I want clarification on the below mentioned
is it mandatory to have the experience and education relevant to apply for SINP

Actually my education is in IT field and the experience is somewhat different field
Hi,
This is not mentioned in SINP guidelines, however if u have work ex differ from ur education, we cant do anything as we cant change either exp or study. The thing is if u are eligible for SINP, put your best efforts to fill application. Rest see what happens..

arshsingla88

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Birth certificate of primary and dependants are mandatory in submitting application after ITA.

arshsingla88

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Birth certificate of primary and dependants are mandatory in submitting application after ITA.
Birth Document
If a copy of your birth certificate is unavailable your must provide Non Availability Certificate
from your Countries registry indicating that a copy of your birth certificate is unavailable and it

sourav987

Star Member
Sep 28, 2010
Hello all,
I am a possible applicant of coming opening of SINP, under international skilled category. I just wanted to know, if i can apply, will i need to submit a proof of professional Status / Licensure in order to qualify for SINP?

My Jobe codes are - 2171 / 2173 / 2174. (SAP Developer)

Thanks !!

lorraineruthm

Nov 18, 2019
Hello All,

I have submitted my EOI on the 1st of Nov. Until now, the status says submitted. I actually don't know what's the next step. Can someone explain to me the timeline? Some threads are hard to understand because of acronyms and I'm currently at work so I can't browse for a long time. I'm sorry if anyone finds my question dumb.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Hello all,
I am a possible applicant of coming opening of SINP, under international skilled category. I just wanted to know, if i can apply, will i need to submit a proof of professional Status / Licensure in order to qualify for SINP?

My Jobe codes are - 2171 / 2173 / 2174. (SAP Developer)

Thanks !!
Licensure is only for the regulated occupations. See if your Job NOC code falls in which category. Link below.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/working-in-saskatchewan/regulated-occupations-and-licensing-requirements

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Hello All,

I have submitted my EOI on the 1st of Nov. Until now, the status says submitted. I actually don't know what's the next step. Can someone explain to me the timeline? Some threads are hard to understand because of acronyms and I'm currently at work so I can't browse for a long time. I'm sorry if anyone finds my question dumb.
No question is dumb when it comes to getting clarifications. Put all your queries down, someone will always answer.

Next step after your EOI is the ITA ( Invitation To Apply). Saskatchewan conducts weekly draws for specific NOC codes and with a required cut off score. If your NOC has the required cut off score, you will receive invitation on your email and it details the next steps. Good Luck.