01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Hello,
I have a confusion between SINP OID & SINP EE streams? Do my occupation needs to be in demand for SINP EE also, If my occupation is not in list am I eligible for SINP EE? SINP eligibility requires;

Have a minimum level of work experience related to their field of education or training in a skilled occupation (NOC 0, A, or B) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan (See in-demand occupation list, below);

• At least one year of work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled profession (non-trades); OR
  • At least two years of work experience in a skilled trade within the past five years; OR
  • At least one year of skilled work experience in Canada in the past three years (trades and non-trades).
SINP EE and OID has same noc list, 60 points is required to qualify for both programs, SINP EE requires valid EE profile, and OID not required that ... low ielts score candidates can apply for SINP OID ....after nominations SINP EE will complete within 6 months but OID takes 15-19 months... so EE is best option

EKP1

Nov 11, 2018
I have already WES ECA report . I just tried to upgrade my previous application to"course by course" and it says start a new application which involve a complete hectic work of contacting previous institutions and getting the transcripts and sending to WES again. :(

This is bad. They should just upgrade it by charging their fee. There is no point of repeating the whole process again.
You have to disregard that message. It is automatically generated. If you are doing an upgrade from document by document to course by course, wes will use the documents you already submitted. I faced the same issue when I wanted to do my upgrade and I had to call and write to them and that is how I got the information. And my course by course has long been completed. Please disregard and just continue filling the form until you get to payment. Make your payment and wait for your evaluation. In my case, it took 19 days including weekends. All the best