+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP work permit support letter - outland

pratik peter

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I need advise regarding my situation. I got SINP nomination last month under occupation in demand with NO job offer category. I am an outland applicant. I also got work permit support letter along with nomination with no restriction on employment. I was wondering if I can apply for open work permit using this letter while waiting for PR. Few people I asked said that I can only apply for work permit if I have LMIA or job offer letter. Please advise if anyone has any ideas or experience regarding this situation.

Thanks!

usman314

Jul 12, 2020
I got it from province
Congratulations. Since I have no experience and no body here responded to your question I would recommended you to consult with any verified consultant.

By the way how did you secure SNIP without job offer, do you have relatives in Saskatchwan?

pratik peter

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Congratulations. Since I have no experience and no body here responded to your question I would recommended you to consult with any verified consultant.

By the way how did you secure SNIP without job offer, do you have relatives in Saskatchwan?
Thanks ….Yes I have relatives in Saskatchewan

aj786sj

Nov 26, 2020

I need help regarding my situation. I got SINP nomination with employment offer last month with an occupation code NOC. I have SINP work permit support letter with restrictions on employment with family members included (my wife and two kids).

I’m applying for closed work permit, I have two questions:

• Should my wife apply for OWP as she will accompany me but won’t work there?
  • My children (Daughter 10yrs and Son 7yrs) will also accompany me should we apply for Study permits for them too?
Please advise if anyone has any ideas or experience regarding this situation.

Raman yadav

Jan 2, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I need advise regarding my situation. I got SINP nomination last month under occupation in demand with NO job offer category. I am an outland applicant. I also got work permit support letter along with nomination with no restriction on employment. I was wondering if I can apply for open work permit using this letter while waiting for PR. Few people I asked said that I can only apply for work permit if I have LMIA or job offer letter. Please advise if anyone has any ideas or experience regarding this situation.

Thanks!
Hi
How did they give u work permit support letter. Did you use that letter to apply work permit and R u in your own country or different country? I am also oid applicant with relative and living in different country

pratik peter

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Hi
How did they give u work permit support letter. Did you use that letter to apply work permit and R u in your own country or different country? I am also oid applicant with relative and living in different country
Hello,
They gave me work permit support letter by mistake and I did not apply for work permit. I called SINP and they confirmed that It was provided by mistake and should not apply for work permit. It only applies to people who have job offer letter.

aj786sj

Nov 26, 2020
Hi
Because i applied for SINP with employment offer outside canada.