None
Med's Done....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Good Day to all,
just want to ask about our situation , my wife just got approved of her SINP and she has a Job Offer as a Food Service Suoervisor she will start to work On June 8 2015, now my question is can i apply for Spousal Open work permit or do we have to wait for her paystub as proof that she is already working., were hesitating because i have been denied three times for SOWP because of reasons like :

* you have not satisfied the visa officer that you would leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay
*personal assets and financial Status
* You are or will be unable or unwillingly to support yourself or any other person who is dependent on you, and have not sattisfied an officer that adequate arrangements for care and suppor, other that those that involve social assistance, have been made.

-i am not satisfied with the reason of my denial because for one, i am the only one leaving the country i have two kids that will be left
- i have a house that is in our name my wife and i, and have a savings in the bank 20,000 cad if converted.
- i have a job offer from my wifes employer stating my hourly pay and yearly net pay., and i am currently working here at my company for 12 years i am not unemployed.

your answer will be highly appreciated sir,mam thank you.

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes you can apply now as your wife got
skilled job. i would suggest to wait atleast
2-3 months before apply .meanwhile your
wife collect some paystub to show her
contuinity of job.i m sure when u applied tha time
your wife hadnt skilled postion.
furthermore those reason of your refusal are
quite common n just dont worry. this time u will