+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP STATUS ( IN PROCESS )

Pragnesh bob

Aug 15, 2022
Need urgent help
I have submitted my file on 26th feb after that got mail on 28th july that my file is in piu after that on 10th aug again got mail that ur file will be processed as normal and very next day my file status has changed to in process and i got adr on 17th aug and adr submitted on 18th aug and invoice tab just diappear.on 17th sept again invoice tab re appear but still status is in process
I didnot get any mail from sinp

is there any possibility that my file is again in piu??
If not than how much time i have to wait for any update??
Noc code-0911

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Need urgent help
I have submitted my file on 26th feb after that got mail on 28th july that my file is in piu after that on 10th aug again got mail that ur file will be processed as normal and very next day my file status has changed to in process and i got adr on 17th aug and adr submitted on 18th aug and invoice tab just diappear.on 17th sept again invoice tab re appear but still status is in process
I didnot get any mail from sinp

is there any possibility that my file is again in piu??
If not than how much time i have to wait for any update??
Noc code-0911
Contact SINP to see if in PIU as no one can answer your question.

Pragnesh bob

Aug 15, 2022
This letter is in reference to your application under the SINP, application number. , that was received on 26‐Apr‐2022.
You are receiving this letter to notify you that the SINP Program Integrity Unit (PIU) has completed the initial review of possible integrity concerns referred from assessment of your application. It has been determined that no Program Integrity Review is required at this point.
Your application has been returned to regular processing. You are expected to receive a decision of either ineligible or nominated within four months.
Please review the program eligibility requirements at: www.saskatchewan.ca/immigration. Future inquiries regarding your application can be made by email to immigration@gov.sk.ca or by phone at 1‐833‐613‐0485.
Sincerely
SINP Program Integrity Unit
Ministry of Immigration and Career Training

Got this mail on 15th aug and still in process

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This letter is in reference to your application under the SINP, application number. , that was received on 26‐Apr‐2022.
You are receiving this letter to notify you that the SINP Program Integrity Unit (PIU) has completed the initial review of possible integrity concerns referred from assessment of your application. It has been determined that no Program Integrity Review is required at this point.
Your application has been returned to regular processing. You are expected to receive a decision of either ineligible or nominated within four months.
Please review the program eligibility requirements at: www.saskatchewan.ca/immigration. Future inquiries regarding your application can be made by email to immigration@gov.sk.ca or by phone at 1‐833‐613‐0485.
Sincerely
SINP Program Integrity Unit
Ministry of Immigration and Career Training

Got this mail on 15th aug and still in process
You have posted this a few times. So still in review stage. Nothing you can do.

Martin2022

Oct 4, 2022
I have a question about the SINP system. I submited all the documents and paid 350 dollars. Now the status is application received. But when I came back to the education section and work experience section(Submited Part 1), I can not find the documents I uploaded before. Is it normal?

aishanabeel

Sep 13, 2022
Anyone received AR in August 2022 and still showing Application Received?

any idea if the processing time is up to 24-weeks or minimum24-weeks as per SINP application processing page ?

Reactions: Seethal Shinoj

Martin2022

Oct 4, 2022
@Naturgrl opinion required.
What is meant by "In Process".
Pre screening is complete ? What is the next stage ?
Me too, I submited the documents on the same day as yours.Now is In Process.
I checked from this sites, and I found that usually the applicants will get the status to In process 5-6months after the submission.
I dont know why the status changed so fast.

Reactions: BelugaWhale

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
Me too, I submited the documents on the same day as yours.Now is In Process.
I checked from this sites, and I found that usually the applicants will get the status to In process 5-6months after the submission.
I dont know why the status changed so fast.
Because covid is ended and they r focused now

Reactions: BelugaWhale

aishanabeel

Sep 13, 2022
Hello members, I submitted profile on August first week and my status still show’s “Application Received”

anyone can estimate when could be next update ?