+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP STATUS ( IN PROCESS )

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Good day,
Please I need help, I got nominated by Saskatchewan but the certificate read, not valid for express entry. I live in Nigeria, will it be paper based application or is there any way I can apply online
YOu may be received in SINP occupation in deamnd...

If so it may takes one or two years as all PNP go through...

If you can do express entry then do other wise you should apply as PNP as you got nomination already... If so learn to how be cool and keep patience in mind

Manisha Bhardwaj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey. My NOC Code is 4151 for SINP and my total EOI score is 61. I actually had put that in my SINP profile today I saw that I haven't received any EOI and when I logged into the SINP portal it shows the Intended occupation to be 4152 - Social Workers, but I haven't put up any such information there. Also even in my Express entry profile, my NOC Code is 4151 and not 4152. I don't know what to do. Please help.

Sid@indocanadian

Nov 25, 2021
Delhi
Category........
PNP
Hey. My NOC Code is 4151 for SINP and my total EOI score is 61. I actually had put that in my SINP profile today I saw that I haven't received any EOI and when I logged into the SINP portal it shows the Intended occupation to be 4152 - Social Workers, but I haven't put up any such information there. Also even in my Express entry profile, my NOC Code is 4151 and not 4152. I don't know what to do. Please help.
this is very unusual, and does not happen. i would suggest you to write a mail to SINP. now they are replying to the mails regularly. they will clarify. but please mention every thing in points/ step by step.

hope it will help

Reactions: Manisha Bhardwaj

Manisha Bhardwaj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
After the draw how long does it take for the ITA to receive in the portal? Do we get an email or something?
And what about the Express Entry selection? how are they made? any idea bout all this?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
After the draw how long does it take for the ITA to receive in the portal? Do we get an email or something?
And what about the Express Entry selection? how are they made? any idea bout all this?
24 hours, you will get an email saying there is a new message in your profile.

Hopesly

Star Member
Apr 24, 2022
Please I have a question regarding work experience
I have been able to get a reference letter,
Unfortunately my company remits tax in bulk not individually hence I was given a tax clearance from the company and pay slip
Do I need to add a letter of explanation regarding the tax clearance.
Thank you

Manisha Bhardwaj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello.
I Got the ITA today for SINP. Please help me with the file. Actually, I had money in the stock market (groww APP) for the last 1 year and only 15 days ago, I liquidated the funds and deposited the money in FD. How to show proof of funds now?

empra2r

Aug 4, 2022
Hi everyone, can someone help me please
SINP requires a government issued document as a proof of work experience. In my country that is social security. But due to various reasons, I have only 10 months record of social security/salary deposits while I am claiming 5 years of work experience.
Now my question is, would this cause an application refusal, or can I just avoid a refusal through providing explanations on why I have a much lower social security record compared to what I am claiming

Sid@indocanadian

Nov 25, 2021
Delhi
Category........
PNP
Hello.
I Got the ITA today for SINP. Please help me with the file. Actually, I had money in the stock market (groww APP) for the last 1 year and only 15 days ago, I liquidated the funds and deposited the money in FD. How to show proof of funds now?
it is going to be a problem. you shouldn't have touched those funds. try considering submission of exact amount of funds transferred from stocks to your bank account.

they MAY consider it. best wishes.....!

Sid@indocanadian

Nov 25, 2021
Delhi
Category........
PNP
Please I have a question regarding work experience
I have been able to get a reference letter,
Unfortunately my company remits tax in bulk not individually hence I was given a tax clearance from the company and pay slip
Do I need to add a letter of explanation regarding the tax clearance.
Thank you
Don't worry. many companies do that .... its not going to be a problem.