+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Question

Rdots

Dec 3, 2011
Hi everyone,

I have received a permanent job offer in Saskatchewan. I am currently filling out documents and am asked whether i have relatives in Canada. I have a brother who lives in Ontario.
In the past i applied for the Manitoba nominee program and have been refused because they thought that i would move to Ontario because of my brother, and i could not convince them that it is not the case. Now i am afraid that SINP will refuse me also because of my brother...
Can anyone tell me if this is a genuine concern? has anyone been in a similar situation? I am definately planning on living in Saskatchewan - not a big fan of Ontario.

Thanks in advance for any help!

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Currently, File is In Canada (SINP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
Rdots said:
Hi everyone,

I have received a permanent job offer in Saskatchewan. I am currently filling out documents and am asked whether i have relatives in Canada. I have a brother who lives in Ontario.
In the past i applied for the Manitoba nominee program and have been refused because they thought that i would move to Ontario because of my brother, and i could not convince them that it is not the case. Now i am afraid that SINP will refuse me also because of my brother...
Can anyone tell me if this is a genuine concern? has anyone been in a similar situation? I am definately planning on living in Saskatchewan - not a big fan of Ontario.

Thanks in advance for any help!
What was the category for Manitoba Nominee Program? was it family stream or skilled worker?

I guess now if you have job offer from saskatchewan, there won't be any issue.

I guess u r applying for SINP - skilled worker program.. are you?

Rdots

Dec 3, 2011
powerbyj said:
What was the category for Manitoba Nominee Program? was it family stream or skilled worker?

I guess now if you have job offer from saskatchewan, there won't be any issue.

I guess u r applying for SINP - skilled worker program.. are you?
Yes, the skilled worker category. but the case was the same in Manitoba and they still refused..

rithu

Aug 3, 2011
Hi, why dont you hire a consultancy in saskatchewan.. they will prepare your file. My hubby is also in Saskatchwan.. he is applying for his pr throught actyl consultancy.

And also may i know which company offered you the job? becoz just wanted to know whether it is geniue or not.

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay, I had relatives in three different cities in Canada, but one lives in Saskatoon and I mentioned all three in my application. And I was given nomination by Saskatchewan. Actually I would suggest to mention your brother's name in the application.
Saskatchewan has been giving nomination letters to applicants even if they mention that they have relatives elsewhere. Plus, the application is free so try and see how it goes.

Mesha

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
Guys i have also bit similar question.

Having work permit of one year.

In future, if i move to Saskatchewan and get job offer am i eligible to apply for P.R. ??

My real sister is PR in Toronto. but i want to settle down in Saskatchewan.

what can be useful to me??

1) showing blood relation(sister) in Toronto.

OR

2) I , Myself can be eligible to become PR

My PROFILE:

(B.Tech in Electronics & Communication engineering
M.Tech in Communication engineering - INDIA)

Pursuing

Post Graduate 1yr course Wireless telecommunication From Humber college Toronto

Please Reply

narinder11

May 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Rdot as far as my information saskatchewan authorities have changed some rules for employers who are giving you job offer kindly check that because i was also applying for the same but now i have got information that companies who are giving employment have to register themselves with SINP authorities. Kindly check so that you may not be in trouble later on.