+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - Program Integrity and Legislation Unit (PILU)

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hi All,

Last week, both the work experience reference I provided to PILU, had received the mail to confirm my work experience.

Both of the reference I had given, informed me and submitted the required details to the PILU. on the next day.

However there is no communication till now from PILU or SINP.

Do any one have more information on this or any forum to view these details.

Please help.
Hello,

I hope you have completed SINP PNP steps! Please let us know where is your case now?

Thank you,

Reactions: oliversk2012

niraj11122

Aug 28, 2018
If someone has been in process for more than 9 months without adr, and the person writes them , and they said it is still in process?what should the person do?
Hi sir,

Thanks for joining me this great forum

I would like to share my SINP details here please give me your review sir. your advise is really highly appreciated.

My file submitted in SINP OID

Date: Aug-09-2017

Code : 0124 - Advertising, marketing and public relations managers

file still In Process (without ADR)
not get yet nominations from SINP
don't know what happening with Aug-2017 files my 3 friends have same situations.

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
I am Aug 2017 OID applicant. My NOC is 2173.I got letter from SINP saying I am not eligible. Following is the reason mentioned in the letter.

Based on the documentation provided your work experience does not apply to your intended NOC.
The description of your job duties apply more to the duties of a computer programmer.

This is totally false. My job duties are exactly matching with the duties of Software Engineer as mentioned in the IRCC website for Software Engineers.I have applied for second review mentioning this. But no hope. Anyone received nomination in NOC 2173? I heard they are rejecting many OID applicants saying some reasons.In my case everything is correct including my NOC. Before I sent to them I made it sure it is matching. But they are not agreeing.What to do?

niraj11122

Aug 28, 2018
I am Aug 2017 OID applicant. My NOC is 2173.I got letter from SINP saying I am not eligible. Following is the reason mentioned in the letter.

Based on the documentation provided your work experience does not apply to your intended NOC.
The description of your job duties apply more to the duties of a computer programmer.

This is totally false. My job duties are exactly matching with the duties of Software Engineer as mentioned in the IRCC website for Software Engineers.I have applied for second review mentioning this. But no hope. Anyone received nomination in NOC 2173? I heard they are rejecting many OID applicants saying some reasons.In my case everything is correct including my NOC. Before I sent to them I made it sure it is matching. But they are not agreeing.What to do?
ohhh my god this is not good dear

if your job duties match they can not do this

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Actually they don't need IT people and Computer engineers that's why they are refusing unnecessarily.
Nowadays, no single noc is in the list related to this field.

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017

Hi, sorry to hear that.....what's ur role...Software Designer??? U already submit license??? U only got adr regarding license??What's ur education???I think u can go for second review...I am sure u will get it in second review if ur education plus experience all r good

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
Actually they don't need IT people and Computer engineers that's why they are refusing unnecessarily.
Nowadays, no single noc is in the list related to this field.
Ashu, but this is for existing application.... All removed IT related noc's are for new applicants not for existing applicants....May be he will get it in second review as he is the existing applicant

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Ashu, but this is for existing application.... All removed IT related noc's are for new applicants not for existing applicants....May be he will get it in second review as he is the existing applicant
When they don't need any noc job, they have many excuses for refusal. A lot of Computer field guys have been searching for a job for an year.

Cin

Sep 24, 2017
Hi sir,

Thanks for joining me this great forum

I would like to share my SINP details here please give me your review sir. your advise is really highly appreciated.

My file submitted in SINP OID

Date: Aug-09-2017

Code : 0124 - Advertising, marketing and public relations managers

file still In Process (without ADR)
not get yet nominations from SINP
don't know what happening with Aug-2017 files my 3 friends have same situations.
I THINK IT IS BEST TO CONTACT TRACY VIA EMAIL.

ALMAS1030

Jan 28, 2019
Hi all seniors,

I also received the additional documents request for the May 2017 application, from PIU (Program Integrity Unit). I submitted all the required documents in Oct 2017, i.e well with in the 10 days as per the mail sent by PIU.
Still now, I had no communication from SINP. Any one in the forum have more details about this?

Additionally I need clarification for:
My status in Oasis account is "IN Process" However in the "correspondence tab" it is showing as "Application Received".
However, there is no details in my Oasis account with regard to, PIU requested the additional documents and additional documents I sent to them.
Is it the same for everyone or is it different for me only?

Please help.

Regards,
Pat
Hi
Did you get any response or result from piu ?

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
Hi,How long will it take for them to reject an application if they undergo basic review application verfying the work experience and other information that we have provided in EOI.I have submitted my application on two months before,but still it shows application received.I am deeply worried about it

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,How long will it take for them to reject an application if they undergo basic review application verfying the work experience and other information that we have provided in EOI.I have submitted my application on two months before,but still it shows application received.I am deeply worried about it
Don't worry normally SINP takes 4-5 months to give nomination. Always check your mails and don not rely only on oasis status because sometime they ask for verification or related documents through mail only.