+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - Program Integrity and Legislation Unit (PILU)

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Email from PIU for the proof of the employment they ask you to reply within 10 days.
They say if you:
don’t reply them= suspension of 2 years from SINP
Farud information = they will share this with federal govt. and other PNP programs
The question is even if you provide them all the document ps they take ages to clear your application. In my scenario I have a done my ielts again and now I have better CRS score and expecting my file to easily get through open ITA.
I am confused should I reply to PIU or not with my employment proof. What may go wrong in both scenario?

NOTE: I requested them for the withdrawal of my SINP file but they are not doing so as the email from PIU is already sent to me. Kindly help as I don’t have much days to respond
when you got this mail ?

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)

PAT_78

Sep 24, 2014
Hi all seniors,

I also received the additional documents request for the May 2017 application, from PIU (Program Integrity Unit). I submitted all the required documents in Oct 2017, i.e well with in the 10 days as per the mail sent by PIU.
Still now, I had no communication from SINP. Any one in the forum have more details about this?

Additionally I need clarification for:
My status in Oasis account is "IN Process" However in the "correspondence tab" it is showing as "Application Received".
However, there is no details in my Oasis account with regard to, PIU requested the additional documents and additional documents I sent to them.
Is it the same for everyone or is it different for me only?

Please help.

Regards,
Pat

PAT_78

Sep 24, 2014
Hi Seniors,

After submitting application in the Oasis, I am seeing attached files of Educational and Work Exp letters in the Oasis account from the beginning. Bit curious about it.

Please help.

PAT_78

Sep 24, 2014
Hi All,

Last week, both the work experience reference I provided to PILU, had received the mail to confirm my work experience.

Both of the reference I had given, informed me and submitted the required details to the PILU. on the next day.

However there is no communication till now from PILU or SINP.

Do any one have more information on this or any forum to view these details.

Please help.

derekdavid

Feb 2, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I am a new member of the group. Just want to find out if there is any Whatspp group SINP EE oct 2017 group. I will like my number to be added please. This is my number +2348065502549.

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Hello Guys,

My friend seriously need your suggestions over a weird situation in his SINP application. My friend applied to SINP in August, 2016 intake. His application is in process now and his application officer at SINP has contacted my friend on the following concerns.

My friend has changed his NOC Code twice times in his SINP application before submitting his application which got saved in their database and the application officer at SINP saw these changes from one NOC Code to the second NOC Code. Now, the application officer has contacted my friend that first you said you are working in NOC Code 1 and now you have applied in another NOC Code. He said that explain this situation otherwise you will be banned for the misrepresentation.

Guys, i have told you the real situation of the application, please suggest what justification i should give for this mistake? You input will be appreciated!

PIU also asked to submit the supporting documents! Please suggest what supporting documents i should attach!?

Waiting for you input anxiously!
Thanks!

Cin

Sep 24, 2017
Where is your July 2016 SINP application? In which situation? Is it still in process of Nomination? As far as I know not a single person left from that batch. Means they put your application on hold position. But why they are talking so late about that?
Is SINP has power to Cancel your Visa by informing IRCC?
If someone has been in process for more than 9 months without adr, and the person writes them , and they said it is still in process?what should the person do?

NooreNaaz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Hello Guys,

My friend seriously need your suggestions over a weird situation in his SINP application. My friend applied to SINP in August, 2016 intake. His application is in process now and his application officer at SINP has contacted my friend on the following concerns.

My friend has changed his NOC Code twice times in his SINP application before submitting his application which got saved in their database and the application officer at SINP saw these changes from one NOC Code to the second NOC Code. Now, the application officer has contacted my friend that first you said you are working in NOC Code 1 and now you have applied in another NOC Code. He said that explain this situation otherwise you will be banned for the misrepresentation.

Guys, i have told you the real situation of the application, please suggest what justification i should give for this mistake? You input will be appreciated!

PIU also asked to submit the supporting documents! Please suggest what supporting documents i should attach!?

Waiting for you input anxiously!
Thanks!
Whts ur friend status now?