+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sinp piu

Bff@canada

May 29, 2022
I was working for my employer .After some time I took maternity leave then it closed, so sinp send me email to change employer. Now I got new sinp from another employer but now my file is in sinp piu .my new employer need me and she want me to work asap. Without nomination I can't get new work permit
In this situation somebody can help me what I can do?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I was working for my employer .After some time I took maternity leave then it closed, so sinp send me email to change employer. Now I got new sinp from another employer but now my file is in sinp piu .my new employer need me and she want me to work asap. Without nomination I can't get new work permit
In this situation somebody can help me what I can do?
Contact SINP because your file was referred to PIU, which means they believe you have submitted fraudulent documents or lied on your application.

Bff@canada

May 29, 2022
I contacted them but they said they don't have any info .I emailed sinp piu abut that and they didn't give any info.
I googled it showing that they take more that year to give any info

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I contacted them but they said they don't have any info .I emailed sinp piu abut that and they didn't give any info.
I googled it showing that they take more that year to give any info
When was your file referred to PIU? If you contacted SINP, you may not be able to change your file or get a work permit until PIU completes their investigation. What is your current status? Did you misrepresent yourself? You may want to get an immigration lawyer.

afifa.butt

Oct 6, 2022
So letter didn’t say? Education doesn’t match NOC? Funds? Family not in Saskatchewan?
Nothing they only said we will tell u. Its a generic f
Pdf they have sent. No details and no adr.

My timeline is

EOI 1 Aug 2022
ITA 11 AUGUST
submitted 8 Oct
Status change 18 Oct
Invoice tab disappear and reappear 28th oct and got an email from PIU.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Nothing they only said we will tell u. Its a generic f
Pdf they have sent. No details and no adr.

My timeline is

EOI 1 Aug 2022
ITA 11 AUGUST
submitted 8 Oct
Status change 18 Oct
Invoice tab disappear and reappear 28th oct and got an email from PIU.
Ok. Can’t really guess because don’t know profile but usually involves the three things I mentioned. All you can do is wait.