Hello

My score is 61
Is there any chance of getting EOI?
Do I need to have funds in my account earlier? Or i can use gift deed

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It will be 63 if I use part time work experience.
As I heard that next year, it will go downword
I am thinking to create profile; however i am not sure about funds whether i hv to maintain earlier or i can use giftdeed
Ok, didn't know that scores are going down because they haven't been below 68 in a few years. You can create a profile. Your education must match your work experience and NOC. Settlement fund requirements are on the website and gift deed is accepted. Funds are show past 3 months once you have nomination. Best of luck.

AyR

Dec 21, 2020
Hello all,
I'm a newbie and will appreciate informed responses to the following questions;
1. BSc. Microbiology 2005, Work experience from 2008 in ICT but MSc. Marketing 2015 and work in ICT/Marketing/Mgt positions from then till date, can this profile claim 10yrs work experience in ICT or 5yrs in Marketing related?
2. Is RRSPs accepted as PoF, If yes, can it be used to cover 100% or at least 50% in pensions and 50% cash?

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello all,
I'm a newbie and will appreciate informed responses to the following questions;
1. BSc. Microbiology 2005, Work experience from 2008 in ICT but MSc. Marketing 2015 and work in ICT/Marketing/Mgt positions from then till date, can this profile claim 10yrs work experience in ICT or 5yrs in Marketing related?
2. Is RRSPs accepted as PoF, If yes, can it be used to cover 100% or at least 50% in pensions and 50% cash?

Thank you
1. Your education must match your work experience/NOC so choose the most recent. Can only choose one NOC.
2. Yes. The SINP doesn't specify.
What path are you applying? Score?

adamsNGA1505

Oct 23, 2020
hello all

who else noticed this instruction on their OASIS profile > "update job seeker validation code for express entry profile #"

what does this mean please? I am so expectant.

would appreciate a response. thank you.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
hello all

who else noticed this instruction on their OASIS profile > "update job seeker validation code for express entry profile #"

It needs to create EOI to SINP in Express Entry Category. It is generated/allotted If you have valid EOI Federal Express Entry Profile.

Reactions: adamsNGA1505

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Thanks so much for your response. i have reached out to various sources but still confused if LMIA exempt ICT offer can be used for PNP. Couldnt able to understand much from SINP site as well. I don't want to get trapped in Saskatchewan if there is no scope of PNP based PR. At this time i think my employer can still transfer me to Alberta or other provinces.
If you have work experience in Saskatchewan nod need to worry about your education and experience mismatch, you get through after one year Canadian experience category.

AyR

Dec 21, 2020
1. Your education must match your work experience/NOC so choose the most recent. Can only choose one NOC.
2. Yes. The SINP doesn't specify.
What path are you applying? Score?

Thanks a lot for your swift response.

1. So in choosing the most recent that matches the course, the no of work years to be claimed will be the relevant 4yrs instead of over 10yrs.
2. Pls, would like to know if anyone has used this from Nigeria.

Thank you

gunjanjohar

Aug 1, 2018
hello all

I have also seen this today.
We already have the express entry profile linked and job Noc code ..
Don't know why they have asked again .

What is the status of your profile and when did you submit the same ??

Last edited:

gunjanjohar

Aug 1, 2018
It needs to create EOI to SINP in Express Entry Category. It is generated/allotted If you have valid EOI Federal Express Entry Profile.
I already have an SINP profile which In Process but this tab came recently one day back .
so I am wondering why they are asking again the express entry profile and Job NOC code .
That page also states the current profile id and NOC is xyz and do you want to change the same.

Reactions: adamsNGA1505

adamsNGA1505

Oct 23, 2020
I already have an SINP profile which In Process but this tab came recently one day back .
so I am wondering why they are asking again the express entry profile and Job NOC code .
That page also states the current profile id and NOC is xyz and do you want to change the same.
we are in the same situation, hopefully we will get nomination tomorrow. its a guess though

Dec 22, 2020
Hi,
Looking for suggestion here. Thanks in advance.
I am planning to submit my SINP EOI profile with 4 years of experience and NOC code is 2173(Secured EIT from APEGS) but experience which covers that code is only 3 and half years.I can able to get 61 point when I keep 4 years of experience. Can I claim my experienc as 4 years under that code?

Experience:4 and Half years ( 3 and half year on NOC 2173 and 1 Year on other code)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
Looking for suggestion here. Thanks in advance.
I am planning to submit my SINP EOI profile with 4 years of experience and NOC code is 2173(Secured EIT from APEGS) but experience which covers that code is only 3 and half years.I can able to get 61 point when I keep 4 years of experience. Can I claim my experienc as 4 years under that code?

Experience:4 and Half years ( 3 and half year on NOC 2173 and 1 Year on other code)
As stated
  • Your work experience must relate to the job you have put on your application.
so it reads like it is one NOC only.