+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear Friends,

Need guidance as I am ready with all documents for paper based application SINP Occupation in demand. My questions may be helpful to others also who apply by them self only without any consultant:

1) In paper based main documents are in one package which is different for all. and forms may be seven to eight but what about its supporting documents ?
I have question that in ITA (SINP or other provenience) we already submitted all supporting documents when apply online after first draw selection.
Now with above paper based application forms we have to submit all again? or our files will already with them form province to IRCC?

2) as per checklist 5690 we have to submit various forms. Please guide me that what about supporting documents ? like if we say stay and job then do we need to provide all job documents? for financial bank statement of last six months? because financial Settlement fund we given before six months now ITA is for paper based submission in IRCC. If any one in SINP or any sent application and it is approved then please guide for supporting documents..

3) I also wish if anyone can share phone number of IRCC to talk from out side Canada or official email etc.?

4) Can anyone guide that in occupation in demand SINP I have shown experience of 10 years and submitted all proof. I got next stage Invitation to submit paper based application to IRCC.

My question is that.. is it must to have job till we get visa or till we complete all procedure? when first applied I have job and submitted all experience proof of 10 years as per point scheme ...but may be if not in future or wish to change job or do some study which will helpful for Canada then will unemployment is ok or not accepted?

I am applying in occupation in demand category...and in letter they have written that "you must inform SINP if changes in employment "...what it means?

Please guide...

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello All,
I got Request for additional Information in my OASIS yesterday and had submitted same today
My status changed back to In-process and the invoice tab had also gone
Can anyone explain my situation?

jazz2011

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
yes I too got the same and on clikling the agree button, its now appear under personal discourse......
I have an exclamation mark on View Personal Disclosure tab but when click on it, there is no option to Agree or Decline! Have you had the same issue before? or anyone else have it?

jazz2011

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Hello All,
I got Request for additional Information in my OASIS yesterday and had submitted same today
My status changed back to In-process and the invoice tab had also gone
Can anyone explain my situation?
Wait for the next update! They now will be verifying the addition documents! Can you please share your timeline? When did you submit the file?

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Wait for the next update! They now will be verifying the addition documents! Can you please share your timeline? When did you submit the file?
STREAM: OID
ITA: 31 OCT. 2019
SUBMITTED: 18 DEC. 2019
IN PROCESS: 07 APRIL 2020
ADR: 07 JULY 2020
ADR SUBMITTED: 08 JULY 2020
INVOICE TAB DISAPP: 09 JULY 2020
INVOICE TAB REAPP: 10 JULY 2020

hammadahmadk

Jul 12, 2020
Guys,

I need some help regarding SINP Application. Below are the details

1. I have BS(Electronics Engineering)2010 and MS(Purchasing and Supply Chain Management) 2012 and get all the documents verified from WES.
2. I have cleared my IELTS with CLB 8.
3. My work experience is of almost 9 Years excluding my part time experience in UK. I have used the following codes according to my JD.

NOC 2147 Jr. Network Engineer (09 Months)
NOC 1215 Supply Chain Officer (10 Months)
NOC 1215 Stock Administrator (04 Months)
NOC 1225 Assistant Purchase Manager (4 Years)
NOC 0113 Purchase Manager Currently acting (3.5 Years)

As I have worked in different NOC Codes how this will work I already have my Express Entry Profile uploaded and Looking forward to apply for Sasketchwan (ISW) Express Entry. Do they select individuals by last job NOC Code. Please advise anyone who can help me out with this information.

Thanks

vijay_k

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dear Friends.
I have 64 points for SINP and applied. However during May this year, the sinp draw was for 78.
Do I chance for sinip with 64 points? My skill is NOC 2171.
Please advice

Jinit

Jan 4, 2019
@ashuindian Hi,

Thank you for your guidance to aspirants. I have 4 year of experience in legal Field and i wish to apply under PNP. I have read so many articles on express entry and PNP however i am still.not clear on procedural section.
1. Is it compulsory to create express entry profile if i wish to apply in SINP or ONIP??
2. If not can i apply under skill worker category if in case neede??

Thanks in advance,
Jinal

kari_d

Nov 2, 2019
Received ITA post SINP nomination with total score of 1030. In the level of education of spouse i selected bachelor's degree, but now i feel it should be 1year program and because of this option i am losing 2 points in CRS i e 1028. However when I got ITA, cut off was at 780. What should I do now? Do i have to inform IRCC or I put a Letter of Explanation in EE profile?

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
@ashuindian
My friend is working in the IT help desk preparing the SINP OID application.
For NOC 2282 what is the education requirement
Please guide from following degree which is more suitable
1. BCA - Bachelor of computer application
2. Diploma in computer engineering
3. BSC IT
4. ITI program in Computer
5. IT courses completed from Computer training providers

Reactions: cybertruck

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
STREAM: OID
ITA: 31 OCT. 2019
SUBMITTED: 18 DEC. 2019
IN PROCESS: 07 APRIL 2020
ADR: 07 JULY 2020
ADR SUBMITTED: 08 JULY 2020
INVOICE TAB DISAPP: 09 JULY 2020
INVOICE TAB REAPP: 10 JULY 2020
I hope you are just days away from getting Nomination. I wish you good luck.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Belmue

Feb 12, 2020
I have an exclamation mark on View Personal Disclosure tab but when click on it, there is no option to Agree or Decline! Have you had the same issue before? or anyone else have it?
Yes, I have it. Anyone who can possibly shed the light about it.

May 14, 2019
Hello all, please can someone advice me on my SINP application.
I have a 63 in my OASIS EOI
I had a class band of 7 in IELTS
I have occupation in demand on NOC.
What is the next step?

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Folks,

EE NOC 2171 Application submission Dec-2019.

I'm currently in India, have 10+ yrs of expr with the same company and have also worked outside of India.

My file went into In Process recently and I got ADR under Basic Review.

ADR Text: "The work experience documents submitted with your application do not meet all the SINP requirements. You have indicated that your employer(s) cannot provide this information. Please provide at least two additional documents that would support your claim that you have work experience in your intended occupation with this company.
- Employee State Insurance (Medical Insurance);
- Work permits from all periods of employment which occurred outside your country of citizenship
- Any additional information that will benefit the SINP in the verification of your work experience such as samples of your work and emails from your employer."

For work reference, I had provided a reference letter (notorized) from a colleague along with Company ID card, Offer / Joining / Promotion letter, Payslips, bank acct statement showing salary deposits, etc. And for one govt issued doc, I had provided Form16A (which shows Tax deposited with Govt and is issued for from TRACES system of IT Dept of Govt) along with similar tax document from other countries. Not sure if that got counted as government issued document.

Now for #1 Employee State Insurance (Medical insurance), since I don't have any govt/state issued insurance card, I'm thinking to give UAN card from EPFO portal. Like many big companies, Our company too has its own trust for Employee Provident fund. Hence, I don't get to see any PF statement on EPFO portal. However, the profile shows entry for employment with current company and the same IDs for company and me are also mentioned on PF statement that I get from company's portal. So along with UAN card downloaded from the EPFO portal, I'll also give screenshots of profile details. And list of Exempted Establishment that have private trust for EPFs which has mention of our company.

Regarding medical insurance, I can provide eCard issued by the current medical insurance provider.

For #2 work permits, I'll provide work permits for my deputations outside of India.

For #3 work samples & emails from company, I'm not sure if this can be provided as we sign Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with company. I can, however, try to provide appreciation emails, award certificates etc.

I have time up till 3rd week of Aug to respond to this ADR. I intend to get to this responded as quickly as I can.

Appreciate your patient read.

Please review & provide your suggestions for each of the points above. Thank you!