+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Pearl_123

May 26, 2020
Hi thanks for your advise but if the minimum score requirement is 60 and I am eligible then I hope I can get the invitation . Well noted that I must enhance my score by a new IELTS and will do .
Thank you !

Pearl_123

May 26, 2020
Dear Seniors ,

Please guide me on the calculation for my number of years of work experience for correct Online application of SINP : suppose :
Sinp application submitted online on 2nd March 2020.
My Work experience as per docs I possess:
2000 June to 2014 June
2016 November till present day .
Total will be 8 years in past 10 years or what I should fill ? Pls guide . Thanks so much .

Pearl_123

May 26, 2020
Dear Seniors ,

My online application is showing submitted on March 2nd 2020 and score is 60 .
It’s already almost 3 months since I’m waiting . Also at the time of online application my agent did it for me so just for my knowledge were there any docs that the agent was required to attach during submission of my online SINP application ?

thanks to advise
Best wishes

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Dear Seniors ,

My online application is showing submitted on March 2nd 2020 and score is 60 .
It’s already almost 3 months since I’m waiting . Also at the time of online application my agent did it for me so just for my knowledge were there any docs that the agent was required to attach during submission of my online SINP application ?

thanks to advise
Best wishes
When did you get ITA. i am not aware atleast in the last 1 year score cutoff was 60....are you sure you submitted application for 60 Score.

Reactions: ashuindian

Dandemi

May 28, 2020
Please, can someone advice on if the Certificate of Qualification is compulsory to have before applying for Sinp. Am under Noc 7237( welder). I have a degree and over 7 years experience. How long does it take to have COQ. Thank you.

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hi Seniors

Can you please advice....am SINP occupation in demand nominee (overseas applicant) but am now in Canada and want to submit my pr application. Can i use my nomination certificate with my country previous address(outland address) on it or I need to get a new nomination certificate?

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Seniors

Can you please advice....am SINP occupation in demand nominee (overseas applicant) but am now in Canada and want to submit my pr application. Can i use my nomination certificate with my country previous address(outland address) on it or I need to get a new nomination certificate?
Hello Ade
First, let me Congratulate you. The PR is to be posted to you at your residence.

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello Ade
First, let me Congratulate you. The PR is to be posted to you at your residence.
I don't have pr yet...I am just preparing to submit my application but the address on my nomination certificate is still my address in home country. I am asking if this does not matter since am now in Canada and want to submit from inside Canada.

Loveeee

Jun 17, 2020
Dear friend i have submiited my SINP with OID. And today in my sinp id there is was box with the red sign of (!) thumbnail showing that view personal information disclosure. but when i click on it its shows select a record but there is no any option to select.
friends do you have any idea what i need to do. Help me

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Dear friend i have submiited my SINP with OID. And today in my sinp id there is was box with the red sign of (!) thumbnail showing that view personal information disclosure. but when i click on it its shows select a record but there is no any option to select.
friends do you have any idea what i need to do. Help me
I also got it. Most people are getting that exclamation mark. Must be a system glitch.