+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

MYB

Oct 6, 2019
Due to COVID-19 pandemic every PNP intake are disturbed. When SINP next draw will be conducted and what could be the minimum cutoff? Any idea?

Reactions: Smartangel

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
@ashuindian Hello, I submitted my SINP application on 12th dec 2019 and the status is "application received", the status of people who submitted a week after me also changed last month but mine isn't. So I emailed SINP today and they sent me a reply in the following manner:

Thank you for your inquiry to the SINP.

Your application is in process but no final decision has been made. Once a final decision has been made or if we require any further information, you will be notified by email.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at immigration@gov.sk.ca or by telephone at 306-798-7467.

Now please tell me what does this mean? they are saying it is "in process" but on the Oasis website it says "application received". I'm confused, Please let me know if you've ever come across such issues or is it just normal? Awaiting for your reply. Thank you.

ROHIT SAINI

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Amritsar
Category........
FSW
@ashuindian Hello, I submitted my SINP application on 12th dec 2019 and the status is "application received", the status of people who submitted a week after me also changed last month but mine isn't. So I emailed SINP today and they sent me a reply in the following manner:

Your application is in process but no final decision has been made. Once a final decision has been made or if we require any further information, you will be notified by email.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at immigration@gov.sk.ca or by telephone at 306-798-7467.

Now please tell me what does this mean? they are saying it is "in process" but on the Oasis website it says "application received". I'm confused, Please let me know if you've ever come across such issues or is it just normal? Awaiting for your reply. Thank you.
Same casi is with me,mine was also of 12 dec 2109

ROHIT SAINI

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Amritsar
Category........
FSW
Did you email them and received the same response ?
Yes, I have emailed them thrice in this month and I got same reply repeatedly but I have seen many cases where applicants submitted application on same date and there application is also nearby to mine but there status have been changed to In process.Fingers crossed:)

Dimeji-72

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019

Hi.
Pls can I see sample content of your email to SINP, I am in same boat with you just wandering what and how to go about it.
I will appreciate the draft sample from you or ant other person in the forum.
Thanks in advance and good luck.

atifnaveed786

Mar 8, 2018
Access to this application is restricted, please try again later. ..........i am keep getting this message while I am trying to login to the SINP OASIS application portal!!!!!! does any one know why and have anyone experience this.....?

DGEM

Feb 15, 2020
Access to this application is restricted, please try again later. ..........i am keep getting this message while I am trying to login to the SINP OASIS application portal!!!!!! does any one know why and have anyone experience this.....?
I also tried to log in a few minutes ago and get the same message. Problems with the site obviously

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I also tried to log in a few minutes ago and get the same message. Problems with the site obviously

I never witness anything of such, the SINP site has been working perfectly. The problem might probably be from the search engine OR maybe you are due for password reset, Otherwise i will suggest you get in touch with SINP.

atifnaveed786

Mar 8, 2018
initially i thought the same; but then I tried to create a new user account but the same message, and then i also tested even from different regions US, UK, saudia (IP vise) . the message remains the same......... when i tested next morning it was working fine, with no issue................ by the way i notices this 2nd time in last three months time........anyhow i hope this help others.

kemech211

Aug 19, 2019
You can login to Oasis portal to check application status. There is no other way available to track the application. One can write to SINP email address as well in case there is significant delay in processing. Otherwise expect a standard response.
Any update on your application ? I applied in dec 23rd and still application received status . Thanks

kemech211

Aug 19, 2019
Hello ,

Quick Question ... Did you submitted your application for SINP ? Just curious about status of your application and timeline ? Did you get any feedback ?

I did submitted in Dec 23 (NOC 2171) and status is Application Received . Not sure , How much time it will take to get ADR or Status change ?

Thank you for your time .

Regards,

Any update on your application status change ? I submitted application on Dec 23rd and still status showing application received. Thanks