Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi friends, I need your immediate (as I have to submit application against ITA) expert answer for my sister's case on the following questions please:

1. 2172 is regulated NOC for SINP or not? If Yes who is the regulated body APEGS or CIPS or AITP, or SIP or ITCP.

2. Basically my sister has Degree of Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in "Computer & Information Systems" and Degree of Master of Engineering in "Computer Systems". Should she get registration with APEGS or CIPS or AITP, SIP or ITCP?

3. As per my understanding as she is engineer so she must be registered through APEGS but she had applied in SINP through NOC 2174 (as she has work experience in all three NOCs 2172, 2173 & 2174) and had got ITA from SINP but I am now confused if SINP will say that you must be registered with CIPS not with AEPGS, as her case for licensure with APEGS is already in progress. please advise should she also go for registration with CIPS?

4. If she proceed as software engineer with NOC 2173 (for which registration with APEGS is required, see below link), then you know SINP will not nominate for NOC 2173 and If she proceed for NOC 2174 or 2172 (which SINP are nominating), I have apprehension that SINP will reject my sister case with reason that she should be registered with CIPS, please advise me I am much confused.

Be informed, she has got ITA against NOC 2174 from SINP now we have to submit the application.

This below link clearing showing if you are Software Engineer (NOC 2173,) then you need to be registered with APEG and for NOCs 2174 & 2175 you must be registered with CIPS.

Really I am looking for your expert prompt reply, thanks in advance.

https://pubsaskdev.blob.core.windows.net/pubsask-prod/113852/SINP%252BRequirements%252BRelated%252Bto%252BProfessional%252BStatus%252Bor%252BLicensure%252B%2528September%252B26%252B2019%2529.pdf
NOCs 2171 and 2172 are non-regulated.
APEGS is not acceptable for 2173, 2174 and 2175, it is good for NOC 2147.

arshsingla88

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Hello all...
My CIC express entry profile is going to expire next month and i have already recieved ITA and submitted documents in SINP. How can i renew the profile of EE? Pls sugest me

Reactions: Garth 117

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

tarique334

Nov 23, 2019
Are we allowed to make adjustments to the express entry profile after receiving an ITA from SINP?
I just received an employment reference letter from one of my former employers from 10 years ago, and they have mentioned a different(earlier) start date than the one I had provided in my express entry profile. So, should I go ahead and update the start date in my express entry profile? If it is not allowed, which date should I use in my SINP application? The one from the employment reference letter or the one I currently have in my express entry profile? Please advise!

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
NOCs 2171 and 2172 are non-regulated.
APEGS is not acceptable for 2173, 2174 and 2175, it is good for NOC 2147.
Thanks for your reply.

Could some one further confirm that if some one has already ITA in NOC 2174 can he change is ITA to 2172 as he has experience in both NOCs?

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Hi I need to submit my documents for an invitation from SINP, by next week. My first employer where I worked for just 3 months is not issuing the experience letter. I still have 10 years one month experience as on the date of submission of the documents (next week). With that be fine or do I need to show 10 years on the date I received the invitation from SINP? If I fall short of 2 months, will that lead to rejection? Request a response from the senior members of this group. Thanks!

JAS18

Mar 23, 2019
In that case you will get only 8 points for job experience. Is it sufficient?
What will be your points score with that 8 in SINP points assessment grid?
Well, I was trying multiple combinations for the two NOCs I am eligible for. I also looked at my spouse's NOC and profile. Turns out we have a chance there too. A big thing in our favour is 20 points for the 'connect to Sasketchwan via a family member", but there are other roadblocks.

So here are the scenarios. Will appreciate your and cybertruck's feedback. Are my assumptions correct?

Scenario 1: Primary applicant: I/Self
EOI profile: Active
Total points - 85.
NOC 1122
Chances for ITA: Low . Reason: This NOC isn't in the excluded NOC list but no ITAs have been issued since May 2019 as far as I could check.

Scenario 2: Primary applicant: I/Self
EOI Profile: To be created
Total points 75
NOC: 0113.
Chances for ITA: high. Reason: This NOC has been in the in-demand list and has consistently featured in the EOI draws since May 2019.
Challenge: This NOC is applicable for my current role, but I do not want to inform my current employer about my immigration plans, and will likely ask a colleague for a reference letter instead of HR. I do have other documents like offer letter, pay slips etc. Will this fly?

Scenario 3: Primary applicant: Spouse
EOI Profile: Active
Total points: 75.
NOC: 4021
Chances for ITA: high. Reason: This NOC has been in the in-demand list and has consistently featured in the EOI draws since May 2019.

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Well, I was trying multiple combinations for the two NOCs I am eligible for. I also looked at my spouse's NOC and profile. Turns out we have a chance there too. A big thing in our favour is 20 points for the 'connect to Sasketchwan via a family member", but there are other roadblocks.

So here are the scenarios. Will appreciate your and cybertruck's feedback. Are my assumptions correct?

Total points - 85.
NOC 1122
Chances for ITA: Low . Reason: This NOC isn't in the excluded NOC list but no ITAs have been issued since May 2019 as far as I could check.

Total points 75
Challenge: This NOC is applicable for my current role, but I do not want to inform my current employer about my immigration plans, and will likely ask a colleague for a reference letter instead of HR. I do have other documents like offer letter, pay slips etc. Will this fly?

Looks like option 2 or 3 works. For option 2, you can do what my spouse did. He was also not sure about asking his employer for an ecpexperie letter, so he stated that I am applying to study in Canada and since he is my education sponsor, his experience letter is a requirement. He got the letter addressed to 'Whosoever It May Concern'. See if that way you can get the letter. Otherwise if your wife can get the letter, then go with third option.

Reactions: Garth 117 and JAS18

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

Total points - 85.
NOC 1122

Total points 75

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thanks for your reply.

Could some one further confirm that if some one has already ITA in NOC 2174 can he change is ITA to 2172 as he has experience in both NOCs?
NOC is not changeable in ITA.
He will have to get ITA for 2172 after creating new EOI profile.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Are we allowed to make adjustments to the express entry profile after receiving an ITA from SINP?
I just received an employment reference letter from one of my former employers from 10 years ago, and they have mentioned a different(earlier) start date than the one I had provided in my express entry profile. So, should I go ahead and update the start date in my express entry profile? If it is not allowed, which date should I use in my SINP application? The one from the employment reference letter or the one I currently have in my express entry profile? Please advise!
I already submitted my Express Entry profile. Can I still update it?
If you weren’t found eligible, you won’t be able to update your profile. You’ll have to create a new profile. Be sure your profile is complete and correct before you submit it.

If your profile was found eligible for the pool, you can still update it after you’ve submitted it. Follow these steps:

1. On the main page of your account, go to the section “View the applications you submitted”.
  2. Click on “Check full application status”.
  3. On the “Express Entry profile status” page, click on the “View your profile” under the heading “Your Express Entry profile status”.
  4. On the “Express Entry profile” page, click on the “Update form” button for the section you want to change.

Note: If the button only says “View form,” your profile wasn’t found eligible. You’ll have to submit a new one.

5. Make any changes you need to, and then click the “Save and exit” button at the bottom of the page.
  6. Once you finish updating your profile, click on the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page. Follow the instructions provided to submit your updated profile.
Note: The “Revert changes” button will appear each time you enter a form and click on the “Save and exit” button, even if you didn't make any changes.

tarique334

Nov 23, 2019
Thanks @ashuindian. I'm filling up my SINP application(EE category), and I would be glad if you could answer the following:

1. In the education section, I understand that I've to enter all my post-secondary education. I've both bachelor's and master's degrees, and I've claimed points for my master's degree and have done ECA for it. I don't have ECA for my bachelor's degree. Given that, I'm going to create two education screens to provide transcripts, certificates, and other details for the two degrees. In the main education section, I'll attach the ECA only of my master's degree. Please let me know if this is correct.
  2. I've lost one of my old(expired and inactive) passports. During the SINP application process and later at the federal stage, do they ask for scanned copies of old passports?

Thanks in advance.