+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
I got a ITA from SINP last night...how many days I have to submit application?and what about bank statement
Congrats! - you have 60 days to submit a complete application. Also for proof of funds, you must submit bank statements showing three months statement from date of application showing minimum funds maintained!

ansari15

Jan 8, 2018
Please see the link(s) below for important documents containing information regarding ***†**'*application to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

Do not reply to this email, this mailbox is not monitored.

Please ensure all documents are attached to application in OASIS at time of submission.

Inquiries about an existing file can be directed to: immigration@gov.sk.ca or by calling (Canada 001) 306-798-7467.
Click here to view Invitation_to_Submit_an_Application
What does that mean

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Dear Ashu,

on federal level, do they verify immediate family address? I wrote my brother address of my home country but he moved to sweden 3 years back actually I took the family data from my other brother who is living in canada and copied pasted the same, so while filing for PR, should i keep the address of my home address for him or should change it? I doubt if i change then they may ask me to escalate this issue to the province.

Please advise

Last edited:

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Please see the link(s) below for important documents containing information regarding ***†**'*application to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

Do not reply to this email, this mailbox is not monitored.

Please ensure all documents are attached to application in OASIS at time of submission.

Inquiries about an existing file can be directed to: immigration@gov.sk.ca or by calling (Canada 001) 306-798-7467.
Click here to view Invitation_to_Submit_an_Application
What does that mean

What’s your NOC code, SINP score and do you have connection to Saskatchewan?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Dear Ashu,

on federal level, do they verify immediate family address? I wrote my brother address of my home country but he moved to sweden 3 years back actually I took the family data from my other brother who is living in canada and copied pasted the same, so while filing for PR, should i keep the address of my home address for him or should change it? I doubt if i change then they may ask me to escalate this issue to the province.

Please advise
You can chane your address, no problem.
They don't verify home address.

Maggie13

Aug 19, 2019
Hello all,

Please, I need some clarifications:

I submitted my EOI to SINP and received ITA on the 9th of January.

Noc 1242 Administrative Assistant Legal
ECA Law degree (Professional degree which is equivalent to masters)

Someone said that I might be rejected for NOC mismatch

Please has any lawyer here successfully claimed this noc 1242 for sinp?

Also, am I in order to claim Masters for SINP application?

I need these clarifications before I submit next month. Please help a sister.
Thank you in anticipation

Dimeji-72

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019
@ashuindian and others in the house
Iread somewhere that SINP send ITA to some people with a point less than the eoi point for that round of invitation if the have 10 yrs work experience.
For example , 69 points was the last point. But some people with 68 points and 10 yrs work experience also received ITA
It is a fact, you are correct. I got ITA with 68 points on over 10 years of experience.