File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Thanks mate, how long do you think the occupations list will stay unchanged based on past trends?
Normally they will update the list In every year...

Reactions: crs350onip

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
@ASHU, I submitted my application on 12th of December, 2019, It still shows "Application Received", how long does it usually take for the status to change to "In process". On this very platform I've seen people getting nominated in just over a month's time (especially people who submitted their applications in Nov 2019), why is this delay in my application? Is this due to Christmas and new year holidays or this is normal ? please advise on this issue.

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
What PNP program did you apply for?

In Canada, the first-level common law degree is the Juris Doctor or JD, which takes three years to complete. It is an undergraduate degree program, and not a graduate degree program.
The JD is a three year program in Canada but it requires at least two to four years of undergraduate studies for entry and not directly from high school. This is also true for LLB in India. In the express entry system also, masters and professional degree has the same tab for scores. Did you get an answer on this question?

Bloom

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Just wondering has anybody here received a job offer for noc 0122 or is it close to impossible to receive an offer on this noc? I'm currently sitting at 63 points, far below the 68-69 recent draws. I just want to manage my expectations when it comes to job offers. I haven't seen anyone here that has received a job offer. can anyone enlighten me? Thank you.

Shamps

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Just wondering has anybody here received a job offer for noc 0122 or is it close to impossible to receive an offer on this noc? I'm currently sitting at 63 points, far below the 68-69 recent draws. I just want to manage my expectations when it comes to job offers. I haven't seen anyone here that has received a job offer. can anyone enlighten me? Thank you.
As per my observation, i have never seen anyone get a job offer before they physically arrive in Canada. Been here almost 2 years and have never came across anyone that managed to get a job offer before getting an ITA but then exceptions are always there.
Good luck and God Bless!

Reactions: ashuindian

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
so guys is there any genuine news on draw date ? earlier some claimed 2nd, then 6th but all were not real,

Last edited:

Sohaibkq

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Currently I have the following ECA report from WES:

Intermediate: Secondary School Diploma
Bachelors in Commerce 2 years: Diploma 2 years
Masters in Business Administration: Bachelor's Degree 3 years

Overall: Two or more degrees

Now to increase points for Saskatchewan, I want to send my Masters degree to CES for Masters Equivalency. If CES gives me masters, can I club both ECA for Saskatchewan and claim masters degree?

Bloom

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
As per my observation, i have never seen anyone get a job offer before they physically arrive in Canada. Been here almost 2 years and have never came across anyone that managed to get a job offer before getting an ITA but then exceptions are always there.
Good luck and God Bless!
Appreciate your reply. That's what i thought. Been back reading the forums lately and i haven't seen anybody successfully offered a job for SINP when outside canada. I have no choice but to wait for 63-65 points draw but i think it will be a long wait.

Reactions: Shamps

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
@ASHU, I submitted my application on 12th of December, 2019, It still shows "Application Received", how long does it usually take for the status to change to "In process". On this very platform I've seen people getting nominated in just over a month's time (especially people who submitted their applications in Nov 2019), why is this delay in my application? Is this due to Christmas and new year holidays or this is normal ? please advise on this issue.
It depends on case to case basis I submitted mine on 13th November and status change to in process is 26th November. But till now no change in my application status. Some buddies got their nominations who submitted with my timeline.