+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

arshsingla88

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Hi Anush,

Earlier I submitted 6 months of bank statement along with the bank certificate showing the closing balance, they asked for additional statement for some further day, say like I submitted my application on 17/11/2019 and now they want me to send the statement from 17/08/2019 till 15/12/2019.
My question is, in my earlier bank certificate and statement it was not mentioned when the account was opened. Now when I got the ADR they asked the following:

• Please ensure that your documents are on letterhead of the financial institution or have been issued by a financial institution and include the following details:
  • - Name of financial institution
  • - Address of financial institution
  • - Name(s) of account holder(s)
  • - Type of account/fund
  • - Account number
  • - Date account was opened
  • - Date statement/letter was issued
  • - Type of currency; and
  • - Detailed transaction history for the above time period.
In the certificate and statement it includes everything except account opening date.

Any suggestion?
In Which bank are u dealing with?
I am also a banker.

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Date of birth certificate should have name, you can get your birth certificate from ur municipal office with your name, I did the same. It took approx 1 month time.
We had similar scenario with the Birth Certificate in Hindi. After researching on the topic, we took following approach:
  • Got birth certificate translated to English
  • Got Affidavit of the translator
  • Got Certified copy of the original birth certificate
  • Provided additional documents
    • School leaving certificate 12th
    • Driving licence
    • PAN card
Application is submitted. Will have to see if this satisfies the birth certificate requirement.

Last edited:

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Hii...My ADR status is completed since past three weeks...but no news of nomination...NOC 6221..

What could be the reason...though i ve seen the past there are so many nominations even within a months time..

kemech211

Aug 19, 2019
Hey, everyone,

I've just recieved nomination from SINP and would like to share my timeline:
ITA - 25.09.2019
AOR - 15.11.2019
In process - 05.12.2019
Invoice tab disappeared - 10.12.2019
Funds conversion date changed/Invoice tab reappeared - 12.12.2019
NOMINATION - 13.12.2019

Even though my reference letter didn't meet the SINP requirements (no duties and responsibilities), I had no ADR. However, to provide the required information, I attached so called "Job descrition" - a vague and poorly written document, which is issued in our organization when you get hired or promoted to another position. But it seems like SINP officers were satisfied with it. In addition, I also attached a document from pension fund (as governement issued) and tax return for 2018 (also government issued).

I know another person who aslo was nominated just 1 month after submission. Besides, if you check immitracker, there are many more cases like that. So it seems like not only they updated their program rules in September, but also hired new officers (or maybe just found another way to speed up the process), which makes everything quicker. Hopefully, after they get more statistics on recent nominations, we will see an update of their processing time from 41 weeks to 4-6 weeks!

Congrats .. Could you please tell me that What are the next step after NOMINATION ?

mi$b@h

Dec 3, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-Dec-2019
Nomination.....
23-Jun-2020
AOR Received.
02-Feb-2021
Med's Request
25-Feb-2022
Med's Done....
16-Mar-2022
hi, how to add seperate sheet in additional information form.
there is space for only 3 siblings but i have 6?
how to write names in native langauge on this form, there is no space for that?
plz help

mi$b@h

Dec 3, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-Dec-2019
Nomination.....
23-Jun-2020
AOR Received.
02-Feb-2021
Med's Request
25-Feb-2022
Med's Done....
16-Mar-2022
plz help

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
plz help
For additional names for siblings, either take the same form or a blank doc and mention the sibling details in same tabular format as on the form.. also write on the top, name of the applicant.

For names in native language, we made exact copy of the original filled form, deleted the names in English and after printing the forms, wrote the names in native language. Finally, made a single PDF for each applicant with English and native forms placed one after the other and uploaded to the pdf to the application.

Hope the helps.

Last edited:

nvphd

Dec 21, 2019
Canada
31 Oct 2019: ITA
29 Nov 2019: Application Submitted
29 Nov 2019: Application Received
02 Dec 2019: In Process

NOC: 4011

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi Anush,

Bank certificates/reference letters should have the direct contact information of the bank official? How it can be possible to convince bank to include such details in the letter?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi Anush,

Bank certificates/reference letters should have the direct contact information of the bank official? How it can be possible to convince bank to include such details in the letter?
The Leeter head contains contact information. In addition, Officer can wright Email address or Mobile numer with signature.

PALLAB

Jul 11, 2017
How much time does the SINP take to Add 600 points to the express entry account. My application status changes to " application Nominated" last night , but they didn't send any emails or add 600 points to my Express entry account. Please help.

Reactions: ashuindian