+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

gauravjaip

Dec 24, 2019
Hi.. WES evaluated my wife's LLB from India as First professional Degree(Juris Doctor). Is it equivalent to Master's. Could it be used for SINP education criteria which mentions maximum marks for Master's or Doctorate degree..and doesn't mentions anything about professional degree. Seniors please help

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hello Ashu, I've applied my SINP application a couple of weeks ago. I've a masters in MBA and bachelors in Engineering. In my application, in the education section I've only uploaded my masters degree and its transcripts and the WES document which assessed both my bachelors as well as masters. Is there anything that I need to worry about? WES document has both masters equivalence and bachelors equivalence but I uploaded only masters degree (highest degree). Please provide your feedback on this so that I can stay in peace.

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hello Ashu, I've applied my SINP application a couple of weeks ago. I've a masters in MBA and bachelors in Engineering. In my application, in the education section I've only uploaded my masters degree and its transcripts and the WES document which assessed both my bachelors as well as masters. Is there anything that I need to worry about? WES document has both masters equivalence and bachelors equivalence but I uploaded only masters degree (highest degree). Please provide your feedback on this so that I can stay in peace.
If I may ask, what is the NOC code under your SINP application and the job title of your experience?

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Noc 2171, senior analyst, 9 plus years of experience for the same noc code
As per Jobbank CA, NOC 2171 requires following education credentials:
  • A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline or Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.

Although it mentions both software engineering and business administration, I cannot say for sure if your MBA will be acceptable to claim experience points. is your MBA in IT ?

Last edited:

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
As per Jobbank CA, NOC 2171 requires following education credentials:
  • A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline or Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.

Although it mentions both software engineering and business administration, I cannot say for sure if your MBA will be acceptable to claim experience points. is your MBA in IT ?
MBA in business administration, btech in electrical and electronics engineering. I have many course training certificates in IT but I couldn’t upload them as I did not find any place to upload additional docs so thought will wait till they ask.

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Also in a different thread u insisted me to go for 2171 instead of 2174 so I went along. I’ve also seen electrical background guys got nominations for 2171

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Also in a different thread u insisted me to go for 2171 instead of 2174 so I went along. I’ve also seen electrical background guys got nominations for 2171
:) dear first of all 2174 is for software developers mainly but you should be able to claim your experience points if your MBA is in IT.

Seniors please advise.

Ghurala

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
What PNP program did you apply for?
Hi.. WES evaluated my wife's LLB from India as First professional Degree(Juris Doctor). Is it equivalent to Master's. Could it be used for SINP education criteria which mentions maximum marks for Master's or Doctorate degree..and doesn't mentions anything about professional degree. Seniors please help
In Canada, the first-level common law degree is the Juris Doctor or JD, which takes three years to complete. It is an undergraduate degree program, and not a graduate degree program.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Noc 2171, senior analyst, 9 plus years of experience for the same noc code
This is a very wise decision for you to select NOC 2171. Because it is non regulated.
Everything is alright. The ball is in their court right now, kicking when it comes towards you.

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
This is a very wise decision for you to select NOC 2171. Because it is non regulated.
Everything is alright. The ball is in their court right now, kicking when it comes towards you.
Thank you for your reply.
So is it alright that I did not upload bachelors certificates, I only uploaded the highest degree (masters) transcripts and award and also WES document (WES document has both masters equivalence and bachelors equivalence). Should I worry about it or is that fine?

sumit24

Sep 6, 2018
HI Everyone, I got my SINP ITA under NOC 0121 last week. I would like to know how much time do I have to respond with the docs