Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Spouse Sis is SK...i produced docs showing parents name (passport of both my spouse and sis in law/ education docs/DOB) and then an affidavit from my inlaws that both are siblings..i think this should suffice..
No need to enclose affidavit

Ahmed_2001

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dear VIP members

my inquiries are:
1- is there a required digital format for uploading my file? JPG for example?
I m uploading documents of one page as a JPG file (scanned docs)
and files that are more than one page in PDF format.
please correct me if I am doing a mistake?

2- about Ethical Conduct Disclosure: what I understand -in my case: I don't have a representative- is that I have to print out the document and sign it in the 2nd page, mark option 3 in the 3rd page and leave every other thing blank then scan the 4 pages into a PDF document and upload it ?
please confirm?

thank in advance for your time to read and reply to my inquiries

Chandra412

Jan 25, 2018
I am worried!
I have received ITA from SINP EE on Oct 17, 2019 and gathering my documents, but my EE profile had expired on 31 Oct, 2019!!!
My ITA will expire on 16-Dec-2019.
What should I do? Can I able to create new EE profile along with LOE to SINP Government stating issue on expiry???
Pls suggest…URGENT…NEED

Further to above issue...

Date: 13th Nov, 2019

I have written LOE to SINP Officers on my EE expiry and created New EE and included that too in LOE.

But,

I Haven’t received any response from them still.. Will I go head and submit my application without waiting for SINP response or can I hold on this.

Pls Suggest…

mayori

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Would it be suspicious for CIC if I transact big sum of money to my bank account let's say after selling my car? Or it's ok as long as I have proof documents of that?

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Would it be suspicious for CIC if I transact big sum of money to my bank account let's say after selling my car? Or it's ok as long as I have proof documents of that?
its not a big deal , any one can do that way, on top car is your own

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
I am worried!
I have received ITA from SINP EE on Oct 17, 2019 and gathering my documents, but my EE profile had expired on 31 Oct, 2019!!!
My ITA will expire on 16-Dec-2019.
What should I do? Can I able to create new EE profile along with LOE to SINP Government stating issue on expiry???
Pls suggest…URGENT…NEED

Further to above issue...

Date: 13th Nov, 2019

I have written LOE to SINP Officers on my EE expiry and created New EE and included that too in LOE.

But,

I Haven’t received any response from them still.. Will I go head and submit my application without waiting for SINP response or can I hold on this.

Pls Suggest…
Renew your profile immediately and link it with your jobbank account as well
because they are quite concern about jobbank as well

Reactions: ashuindian

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hi All,
I have a doubt while filling up background declaration form, while providing personal history how can I put 1 month of paid vacation?
Last year while I was employed full time I took 1 month of paid vacation to visit a different country so should I put this in different line item in personal history section after mentioning my employment duration with the company like-
From 2017-05 to current employed with ABC
From 2018-06 to 2018-07 paid vacation from employer ABC.
Is this correct way to present this info? Or as this section is not asking for travel info explicitly I can skip putting this as it was paid vacation.
no need to go that much deep

sourav987

Star Member
Sep 28, 2010
does anyone know, what does the below sentence mean ?

** You may be required to provide proof of Professional Status or proof of eligibility for Licensure (for regulated occupations or those with professional certification standards in Canada and/or Saskatchewan) for your occupation. **

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
does anyone know, what does the below sentence mean ?

** You may be required to provide proof of Professional Status or proof of eligibility for Licensure (for regulated occupations or those with professional certification standards in Canada and/or Saskatchewan) for your occupation. **
You need to get license certificate from the concerned authority in Saskatchewan.You need to apply to that institute with relevant documents.

Mantri1288

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
I submitted following documents to prove relation of my Relative ( First counsin of Spouse) :

1) All passports of my spouse, my mother in law, First cousin’s passport, His father’s passport.
My mother in law and Father of my first cousin of my spouse have same names of Grand parents.

Will that be sufficient to show ?

Please suggest.

Spouse Sis is SK...i produced docs showing parents name (passport of both my spouse and sis in law/ education docs/DOB) and then an affidavit from my inlaws that both are siblings..i think this should suffice..

Jennirex

Sep 3, 2019
I submitted following documents to prove relation of my Relative ( First counsin of Spouse) :

1) All passports of my spouse, my mother in law, First cousin’s passport, His father’s passport.
My mother in law and Father of my first cousin of my spouse have same names of Grand parents.

Will that be sufficient to show ?

Please suggest.
if you are the principal applicant then you have to show marriage certificate, your spouse,cousin's birth certificate. if the cousin is female and already married you need to provide marriage certificate as well. mother or father(depends on who is connected to) birth certificate of both sides

Marvel01

Nov 9, 2019
Only apply and do not bother appealing because it will NOT fly...it can be painful really,...haven waited for 10 months, only to get a rejection for an obvious reason. Possibly you might get a short processing time because of your initial application as its being mentioned earlier. Good luck!
OK great! I would only reapply as you advised. I'm considering changing my NOC to 1223 (Human Resources and Recruitment Officers) as I have about 9 years experience in this field working for 3 international companies. However, I have a BSc in Mechanical Engineering. would this be accepted based on my work experience? Would my education in Mechanical Engineering cause it to be rejected?

Hasrat123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Hello my sister submit her file under SINP in Jan 2018 . Everything is done .medical background check all . But she didnt get ppr yet . Any idea when will she get the Golden mail

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hi Ashuindian,

I have submitted my application under express entry pnp. I am planning to get married in March 2020.I would give my old passport for stamping. But, after marriage, I would like to include my wife name. My question is whether my visa would become invalid if I obtain a renewed passport or still it will be valid. What are the steps to be followed after marriage if I get the visa before marriage and landing.
Ammutam : visa always valid till the validity date. you can use your visa with your renewed passport.

Reactions: Ammutam