Mantri1288

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hi Guys,

I submitted EOI for SINP yesterday.

Under section 2, I have mistakenly added Screen for

i) Additional Family Member - TWICE.
ii) Proof of Funds - TWICE.

Further, there was no option to delete those screens.

CAN ANY ONE KNOW WHAT TO DO IN SUCH CASE ?

Expert comments needed

For Information my Timeline :

ITA received - 26th September,2019
Document Submitted - 8th November,2019.
Status - Application received

NOC - 0601
Points - 83/100

kemech211

Aug 19, 2019
Hi,
I received ITA from SINP today? I don’t see any draw happened today, last draw had 69 points however I just have 68 points with NOC 2171, how could I have got it?
Anyone else in same boat?
Hi ,

Congrats , Mine is 2171 NOC and also received invite to apply .

Thanks ,
Ketan

Marvel01

Nov 9, 2019
Hi Expert,
Please see reason why SINP denied me a nomination :
You do not meet the SINP settlement fund requirements. You must have proof of having $12,475
CAD maintained in your account(s) for a minimum of 3 months prior to your application to the SINP
and maintained throughout the entire immigration process.

However I want to appeal this decision for the following reasons:

(1) I raised the settlement funds 2 weeks before submission of my application . At the time of submission in January 2019, IT WAS NOT WRITTEN ON THE SINP WEBSITE THAT APPLICANTS SHOULD MAINTAIN THE SETTLEMENT FUNDS for a minimum of 3 months prior to THEIR application to the SINP.
(2)I actually maintained this amount throughout the immigration process and the money is still in my account .
(3) At time of submission of my application , The SINP only requested for reference letter from employers which I provided .

Please do you think my appeal would be successful on these basis?

Marvel01

Nov 9, 2019
What happened to your application? What is your NOC, timeline and reason for rejection? More details are required.
Hi Expert,
I received INELIGIBLE LETTER from SINP on the 3rd of November 2019.

The SINP is unable to complete the assessment of your points as you have provided insufficient
documentation. It has been determined that no further verification will be completed at this time as
you failed the settlement fund criteria.
Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
You do not meet the SINP settlement fund requirements. You must have proof of having $12,475
CAD maintained in your account(s) for a minimum of 3 months prior to your application to the SINP
and maintained throughout the entire immigration process. Your account ending in …2149 drops to
10, 154.53 NGN on 13‐Nov‐2018, which does not demonstrate that you have maintained the
minimum funds during the entire immigration process.
Work Experience Credentials
The SINP is unable to complete the assessment of your work experience during the 10 years prior to
application as you have not provided sufficient supporting materials, as listed on the SINP website. It
has been determined that no further verification request will be made at this time, as you have
failed the settlement fund criteria.

(1) I raised the settlement funds 2 weeks before submission of my application . At the time of submission in January 2019, IT WAS NOT WRITTEN ON THE SINP WEBSITE THAT APPLICANTS SHOULD MAINTAIN THE SETTLEMENT FUNDS for a minimum of 3 months prior to THEIR application to the SINP.
(2)I actually maintained this amount throughout the immigration process and the money is still in my account .
(3) At time of submission of my application , The SINP only requested for reference letter from employers which I provided .

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Hi Expert,

The SINP is unable to complete the assessment of your points as you have provided insufficient
documentation. It has been determined that no further verification will be completed at this time as
and maintained throughout the entire immigration process. Your account ending in …2149 drops to
10, 154.53 NGN on 13‐Nov‐2018, which does not demonstrate that you have maintained the
The SINP is unable to complete the assessment of your work experience during the 10 years prior to
application as you have not provided sufficient supporting materials, as listed on the SINP website. It
has been determined that no further verification request will be made at this time, as you have

I would definitely appeal. And would also reapply alongside.

CanSasks

Oct 4, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Hi Expert,

I think you have a case here with the aforementioned. Just as the other poster said, no harm in appealing and applying at same time.

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Hi Expert,
and maintained throughout the entire immigration process.

oh..so sorry to hear this.. but somehow i feel funds to be 3 months old is SINP's quite old requirement...i think you may have to recheck their old guidelines..i am sorry i dont to sound discouraging.. but my only concern is...you may have to keep your facts right before appealing..

Reactions: ashuindian

Marvel01

Nov 9, 2019
oh..so sorry to hear this.. but somehow i feel funds to be 3 months old is SINP's quite old requirement...i think you may have to recheck their old guidelines..i am sorry i dont to sound discouraging.. but my only concern is...you may have to keep your facts right before appealing..
Oh wow. Thank you. But I have been keeping the money in my account for over 41 weeks now. I think it is fair if they asked me to show proof the money has been there all the time? And further, their website stated we should provide 3 months account statement at the time of my application ( it did not say to maintain the money for 3 months prior to application ) ......Do you think I stand a chance ?

CanSasks

Oct 4, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Oh wow. Thank you. But I have been keeping the money in my account for over 41 weeks now. I think it is fair if they asked me to show proof the money has been there all the time? And further, their website stated we should provide 3 months account statement at the time of my application ( it did not say to maintain the money for 3 months prior to application ) ......Do you think I stand a chance ?
Was there any request for ADR? Was your POF part of the requested ADR? Try and gather enough facts, there is still hope.