+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Marvel01

Nov 9, 2019
Hi Expert, what advise could you give me if I were to reapply. Kindly note I'm applying under NOC 0821:Farm Manager.
Please find below the reasons why the SINP said I was ineligible:

The SINP is unable to complete the assessment of your points as you have provided insufficient
documentation. It has been determined that no further verification will be completed at this time as
you failed the settlement fund criteria.
Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
You do not meet the SINP settlement fund requirements. You must have proof of having $12,475
CAD maintained in your account(s) for a minimum of 3 months prior to your application to the SINP
and maintained throughout the entire immigration process. Your account ending in …2149 drops to
10, 154.53 NGN on 13‐Nov‐2018, which does not demonstrate that you have maintained the
minimum funds during the entire immigration process.
Work Experience Credentials
The SINP is unable to complete the assessment of your work experience during the 10 years prior to
application as you have not provided sufficient supporting materials, as listed on the SINP website. It
has been determined that no further verification request will be made at this time, as you have
failed the settlement fund criteria.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Folks,
does the job description have to exactly match with NOC? I have in total 9 years of experience but 3 years is in NOC 2171 and the rest is in NOC 2281. How would CIC evaluate it versus PNP assessment grid?
NOC 2281 is related to servicing and maintenance field, mostly based on computer knowledge for day to day routine. Why don't you try luck NOC 2281 with 9 years experience? Most probably it will succeed.

Reactions: mayori

mayori

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
NOC 2281 is related to servicing and maintenance field, mostly based on computer knowledge for day to day routine. Why don't you try luck NOC 2281 with 9 years experience? Most probably it will succeed.
That was my thought too. I'll go with 2281 then.
Thanks.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

CanSasks

Oct 4, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Hi Expert, what advise could you give me if I were to reapply. Kindly note I'm applying under NOC 0821:Farm Manager.
Please find below the reasons why the SINP said I was ineligible:

The SINP is unable to complete the assessment of your points as you have provided insufficient
documentation. It has been determined that no further verification will be completed at this time as
you failed the settlement fund criteria.
Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
You do not meet the SINP settlement fund requirements. You must have proof of having $12,475
CAD maintained in your account(s) for a minimum of 3 months prior to your application to the SINP
and maintained throughout the entire immigration process. Your account ending in …2149 drops to
10, 154.53 NGN on 13‐Nov‐2018, which does not demonstrate that you have maintained the
minimum funds during the entire immigration process.
Work Experience Credentials
The SINP is unable to complete the assessment of your work experience during the 10 years prior to
application as you have not provided sufficient supporting materials, as listed on the SINP website. It
has been determined that no further verification request will be made at this time, as you have
failed the settlement fund criteria.
You can reapply with same NOC if your experience and academic credentials correlate. Your application will be fast tracked since you already applied before now. I hope to believe your academics and job duties matched since they never mentioned it as reason for earlier rejection...

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi,
I’m filing as SINP application, I have one doubt which I would like to clarify. I have Both Bachelors as well masters degree however I have ECA done only for my masters degree as it is my highest level of education. My question is do I need to put both bachelors and masters in Education section or just masters as I have ECA report only for masters? Any suggestions?

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Thank you. I would reapply based on your advise. I would also appeal and to see if they might just consider my points. Thank you
Only apply and do not bother appealing because it will NOT fly...it can be painful really,...haven waited for 10 months, only to get a rejection for an obvious reason. Possibly you might get a short processing time because of your initial application as its being mentioned earlier. Good luck!

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

Username000

Nov 11, 2019
You can send me Personal Message from here.
I have below questions for sinp:
- if birth certificates are not in English, they can be translated from anyone(apart from family member) and we need a affidavit from the translator to be signed and notarized ---correct?
- if birth certificate for spouse if not available, what is the process?
- If work experience is of the same current company for more than 10 years and company does not provide work experience/roles and responsibilities letters, what is the process.
Thank you!!

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Hey Guys,

My NOC Code is 0125 and I have two questions.

1. As per my NOC Code:

Employment Requirements:

-A bachelor's degree or college diploma in a field related to the business service provided is usually required.
-University studies in business administration may be required.

My education doesn't fulfill the 1st point as I have BA is in Mass Communication. However, it does meet the second point as I have a recognized 2 years MBA. Would it be sufficient?

2. I went after CES evaluation after WES chose to downgrade my 18 years of education to two or more.

However, Express Entry skyrocketed ever since I received my Masters evaluation from CES. And now people are saying that showing Masters ECA only won't cut it for SINP.

Should I continue to spend on ECAs? Or take the chance of using both CES and WES. In the latter case, CES will say that my MBA is a Masters degree, but WES will refute to claim that it's a Bachelors degree. Please advise.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hey Guys,

My NOC Code is 0125 and I have two questions.

1. As per my NOC Code:

Employment Requirements:

-A bachelor's degree or college diploma in a field related to the business service provided is usually required.
-University studies in business administration may be required.

My education doesn't fulfill the 1st point as I have BA is in Mass Communication. However, it does meet the second point as I have a recognized 2 years MBA. Would it be sufficient?

2. I went after CES evaluation after WES chose to downgrade my 18 years of education to two or more.

However, Express Entry skyrocketed ever since I received my Masters evaluation from CES. And now people are saying that showing Masters ECA only won't cut it for SINP.

Should I continue to spend on ECAs? Or take the chance of using both CES and WES. In the latter case, CES will say that my MBA is a Masters degree, but WES will refute to claim that it's a Bachelors degree. Please advise.
What is the problem. You can enclose your B.A. degree with ECA, as an Educational qualification.
Enclose your CES ECA and get 23 points for your Educational qualification. And that is also useful for your Job NOC related qualification, as a University Degree.

Last edited:

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
I have below questions for sinp:
- if birth certificates are not in English, they can be translated from anyone(apart from family member) and we need a affidavit from the translator to be signed and notarized ---correct?
- if birth certificate for spouse if not available, what is the process?
- If work experience is of the same current company for more than 10 years and company does not provide work experience/roles and responsibilities letters, what is the process.
Thank you!!
1. Yes plz get it translated
2. Try to get NABC ( Non Availability of Birth Certificate) , it's easy to get you can Google about it and also there are some companies who will do it for u but they charge hefty money. Use NABC along with 10th or 12th Marksheet, where DOB and parents name mentioned.
3. Incase your company is not issuing you experience letter, try to get it from your manager in email and attach that email. Also attach your managers visiting card, if possible ID card along with yours. Use payslips and govt tax form for salary details.