+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Username000

Nov 11, 2019
1. Yes plz get it translated
2. Try to get NABC ( Non Availability of Birth Certificate) , it's easy to get you can Google about it and also there are some companies who will do it for u but they charge hefty money. Use NABC along with 10th or 12th Marksheet, where DOB and parents name mentioned.
3. Incase your company is not issuing you experience letter, try to get it from your manager in email and attach that email. Also attach your managers visiting card, if possible ID card along with yours. Use payslips and govt tax form for salary details.
Thank you for your response. For point 3, can we get it on a affidavit/ notarized instead of email or it’s needed on company letterhead only

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Thank you for your response. For point 3, can we get it on a affidavit/ notarized instead of email or it’s needed on company letterhead only
1st option is to get the details in company letter head
2nd option try to get an email
I have seen above getting accepted above two doesnt work for you then
3rd option is to get the roles and responsibilities in plain paper have it signed by your manager, please mention your manager's designation, email id, pg no an any other credentials along with a copy of Visiting card and ID card.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I have below questions for sinp:
- if birth certificates are not in English, they can be translated from anyone(apart from family member) and we need a affidavit from the translator to be signed and notarized ---correct?
- if birth certificate for spouse if not available, what is the process?
- If work experience is of the same current company for more than 10 years and company does not provide work experience/roles and responsibilities letters, what is the process.
Thank you!!
Search any person of your touch (Not Relative) and Translate your all Non-English documents yourself and take Printouts. Write the document name on upper side in English, on the photocopy of the document (Ex. Birth Certificate Lovisha) and mark it "A", then write on the page Translation of document as (Ex. Translation of Birth Certificate of Lovisha) and Mark it "B". In "B", add this matter also in any space, (Ex. Birth Certificate Lovisha, Translated by me .........Sign.... Name ......Date .............). Prepare it To sign by translator and write their name, date. Now go to nearby Notary shop/office and notarized these both documents. Now Lovisha's Birth certificate completed. Repeat this procedure for all needed documents.
For Translator Affidavit, format provided in SINP Application guide. Type it on Rs. 50 Stamp Paper (ask Notary for affidavit) and to sign and prepare by your translator. Now this is your Translator's Affidavit. Attach this with all translation papers, merge it with PDF with all translated and merged documents.
Nowadays Birth certificate is must.
SINP will refuse your application if you apply without Job Reference Letter.

Last edited:

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
So this means we don’t need bachelors ECA done explicitly?
It is clearly mentioned in his Employment Requirement:-
University studies in business administration may be required.
So his MBA degree is sufficient for that condition.

Shahid.Khan

Nov 12, 2019
I claimed 10 years of experience in EOI. I didnt know it should be specific to the NoC I applied for. Currently my experience is 9 years 11 month on the day I will sumbit my application. My total point were 68. Even if I update it to 9 years my point will become 67 which was the lowest score of that draw in which I got ITA. what should I do .. withdraw or go.with it?

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
It is clearly mentioned in his Employment Requirement:-
University studies in business administration may be required.
So his MBA degree is sufficient for that condition.
I was just asking it in general whether we need bachelors ECA explicitly or if we just have masters ECA done it’s sufficient as I don’t have ECA for bachelors.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I was just asking it in general whether we need bachelors ECA explicitly or if we just have masters ECA done it’s sufficient as I don’t have ECA for bachelors.
Yes. Only the highest degree ECA can work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nehakapoor05

Seund

Mar 13, 2019
Why wait?
When the Application submission was not proper?
Dear all, please I got an ITA and I want to clarify the POF requirement before I submit. I have 70% of my fund in fixed (term deposit) and the balance in Pension Fund Account. Please is my POF acceptable based on the guidelines from Sasks website below or must everything be in my savings/current account?

The following funds will be accepted:

• Personal chequing or savings accounts
  • Bonds
  • Cash value life insurance
  • Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GICs) or Certificates of Deposit
  • Mutual Funds
  • Provident Funds (an official letter from the provident fund organization indicating the amount of funds that are accessible is required)
  • Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs)
  • Stocks
  • Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs)
  • Term deposits and time deposits (must be valid at the time of application and remain valid throughout the entire application process)
  • Treasury Bills

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Dear all, please I got an ITA and I want to clarify the POF requirement before I submit. I have 70% of my fund in fixed (term deposit) and the balance in Pension Fund Account. Please is my POF acceptable based on the guidelines from Sasks website below or must everything be in my savings/current account?

The following funds will be accepted:

• Personal chequing or savings accounts
  • Bonds
  • Cash value life insurance
  • Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GICs) or Certificates of Deposit
  • Mutual Funds
  • Provident Funds (an official letter from the provident fund organization indicating the amount of funds that are accessible is required)
  • Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs)
  • Stocks
  • Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs)
  • Term deposits and time deposits (must be valid at the time of application and remain valid throughout the entire application process)
  • Treasury Bills
Yes

arshsingla88

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
I have below questions for sinp:
- if birth certificates are not in English, they can be translated from anyone(apart from family member) and we need a affidavit from the translator to be signed and notarized ---correct?
- if birth certificate for spouse if not available, what is the process?
- If work experience is of the same current company for more than 10 years and company does not provide work experience/roles and responsibilities letters, what is the process.
Thank you!!
http://askkubeir.com/requirement-of-birth-certificate/

arshsingla88

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
I claimed 10 years of experience in EOI. I didnt know it should be specific to the NoC I applied for. Currently my experience is 9 years 11 month on the day I will sumbit my application. My total point were 68. Even if I update it to 9 years my point will become 67 which was the lowest score of that draw in which I got ITA. what should I do .. withdraw or go.with it?
I think you should withdraw it rather than going with wrong way or false information.

arshsingla88

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
I think you should withdraw it rather than going with wrong way or false information.

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Oh wow. Thank you. But I have been keeping the money in my account for over 41 weeks now. I think it is fair if they asked me to show proof the money has been there all the time? And further, their website stated we should provide 3 months account statement at the time of my application ( it did not say to maintain the money for 3 months prior to application ) ......Do you think I stand a chance ?
of course you do...my best wishes are with you...you have strong case..