Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thank you for the prompt response, I will do as you said but does the ministry of education has an email of their own?

Will I submit the application form online and Wes will send the school documents to them.. I am planning to submit my on the job training with application form.wrong or right?

From their site we are told to download application form, after filling how do I submit.

I have submitted application to WES ,this week I will contact my school for transcript. I am bothered why the need of going to school each time we need transcript .Does that means WES does not keep records
ececertification@gov.sk.ca
This is the email address.
Yes. WES will send your educational documents certified copies to Sask education Ministry. On the basis of them , you will get the license.
Generally sinp doesn't entertain any WES non- evaluated eligibility document .
You can submit sinp application after paying fees and completing it. .

Reactions: Tinuewa

Tinuewa

Oct 13, 2018
ececertification@gov.sk.ca
This is the email address.
Yes. WES will send your educational documents certified copies to Sask education Ministry. On the basis of them , you will get the license.
Generally sinp doesn't entertain any WES non- evaluated eligibility document .
You can submit sinp application after paying fees and completing it. .

Thank you so much. I will keep you

taher_92

Jan 26, 2018
Provincial nominees (paper-based process) through the SINP please contact here or add me to what's up group 13062160030.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
This is the main way to select. What is your intended NOC and educational Qualification?
I was sent EOI :( But my education doest match my noc at all what should I do ... this is terrible
I read somewhere else it should be relevant only for regulated NOCs.
I sent them an email with my question and I’m waiting for the answer.
Does anyone have any idea if I could still apply?

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
SINP Express entry application requires a lot of documentation which includes Federal forms too. After approval of SINP nomination, does IRCC require same documentation and same processing like non PNPs?

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Guys I'm trying to fill the SINP application form in OASIS, I'm stuck at the question
"Schedule 4 Funds" I'm not sure what this is. The instruction I see is Enter the funds that you put in Box 4 of the Schedule 4.
I don't know what is Schedule 4 in the first place. Please help.
I found it. Its crazy. This Schedule 4 form comes later in Part 2 somewhere in step 10-12 (I don't know). Don't know why they mentioned it earlier.

SIGH!,
Finally, applied for SINP nomination for Skilled Express Entry category. I have to wait long time until CIPS is approved. As they will hold my application until I give them the certificate.

juvi

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Dear All,
Can you confirm if we have to provide/upload documents like degree transcripts, employer reference letters etc. while submit EOI application for SINP International experience - express entry stream.

My understanding was that we submit EOI application and once we get SINP invite ,only then documents has to be provided. Kindly clarify.

Also if some one can add me in whatsapp group of SINP - +971565118333.

Thanks

Juvraj

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I was sent EOI :( But my education doest match my noc at all what should I do ... this is terrible
I read somewhere else it should be relevant only for regulated NOCs.
I sent them an email with my question and I’m waiting for the answer.
Does anyone have any idea if I could still apply?
Thay are very strict about that. This is the only way for initial sorting

Sabahat

Oct 14, 2018
Hello everyone how much time does Saskatchewan ministry of education could take to evaluate some one degree (WES done)

Sabahat

Oct 14, 2018
I guess I shouldn’t apply.
As per my understanding you should send them letter of explaintion , and inform them how why and when u join this profession other than ur qualifications, and how potentially u could be beneficial for candian economy. Try to find out similarities between ur ur qualifications and experience ( i don'tndo know about ur experience and qualifications).

Tinuewa

Oct 13, 2018
How many are those forms we should
I found it. Its crazy. This Schedule 4 form comes later in Part 2 somewhere in step 10-12 (I don't know). Don't know why they mentioned it earlier.

SIGH!,
Finally, applied for SINP nomination for Skilled Express Entry category. I have to wait long time until CIPS is approved. As they will hold my application until I give them the certificate.
Submit. . 5/6

tolomola

Nov 25, 2016
Only noc 2123 is in the sinp demand list. And the requirements are
Employment requirements

• A bachelor's or master's degree in agriculture or in a related science is required.
  • Membership or eligibility for membership in a provincial institute of agrology is usually required.
  • In Quebec, membership in the Ordre professionnel des agronomes is mandatory.
Generally they don't consider anything else. Better you ask directly at
immigration@gov.sk.ca
You can use any email address

My NOC is 2123 and I have a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture. Is this membership in a provincial institute of agrology a must before i can submit my application? If yes, what do they mean by "eligibility for membership"

sjvsaini1983

Oct 11, 2017
Hi ashuindian,

I have done my B.E in Electrical Engineering and have all my working experience (12 yrs) in IT i.e. 2171 and 2173. I am planning to apply APEGS license but I am not sure if SINP consider the case with different education and experience. I wrote to SINP about same but they replied that they can't answer till the time they have my complete application. Could you please throw some light?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi ashuindian,

I have done my B.E in Electrical Engineering and have all my working experience (12 yrs) in IT i.e. 2171 and 2173. I am planning to apply APEGS license but I am not sure if SINP consider the case with different education and experience. I wrote to SINP about same but they replied that they can't answer till the time they have my complete application. Could you please throw some light?
Noc 2171 and 2173 are not in the list of demand occupation, so you can't apply for them.