+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Sabahat

Oct 14, 2018
My
Hi ashuindian,

I have done my B.E in Electrical Engineering and have all my working experience (12 yrs) in IT i.e. 2171 and 2173. I am planning to apply APEGS license but I am not sure if SINP consider the case with different education and experience. I wrote to SINP about same but they replied that they can't answer till the time they have my complete application. Could you please throw some light?
My husband has same scenario , BS in electronics engineering 12 years experience in telecommunications he is also planning to apply APEGS for sinp. But someone told him that apegs take more than year for assessment process.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
As per my understanding you should send them letter of explaintion , and inform them how why and when u join this profession other than ur qualifications, and how potentially u could be beneficial for candian economy. Try to find out similarities between ur ur qualifications and experience ( i don'tndo know about ur experience and qualifications).
My bachelors is in media and my experience is in agricultural consultancy ( land owners, growers,crop sellers ,etc) so they are very very different.. and it was pure luck. First I started out as a administrative secretary then slowly in to this part of the company and stayed like that ever since.

Sabahat

Oct 14, 2018
Yup it is different and difficult to explain. There is lot of scope for agriculture degree in Canada , Why not u earn some diploma or certificate in it, already u have experience in it . Diploma or certificate will not take long time to complete. Any how u provide them every thing which explain u are doing best and ur intention is not to cheat them, let see what they will suggest u .

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Yup it is different and difficult to explain. There is lot of scope for agriculture degree in Canada , Why not u earn some diploma or certificate in it, already u have experience in it . Diploma or certificate will not take long time to complete. Any how u provide them every thing which explain u are doing best and ur intention is not to cheat them, let see what they will suggest u .
I called them and they said it’s up to the officer.
But do you think I have a chance?

Sabahat

Oct 14, 2018
Don't worry you should explain him. Be prepare for questions related to your job role. Do lot of homework before any interview. How media study could be beneficial in agriculture sector. For example you could explain in a way ......general research skills, awareness of different cultural context and professional communication skills helped me in agriculture sector and in future i could run campaigns through media studies to flourish agricultural sector in Saskatchewan.
Read recent studies that have been done in agriculture sector and postive role of media and technology.
Never give up.......

Reactions: Zigzag85

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
How many are those forms we should

Submit. . 5/6
I didn't count but yeah somewhere around that. Actually here is the check link that has list of federal forms and SINP forms.
http://publications.gov.sk.ca/documents/310/85145-SINP-International-Skilled-Worker-Category-Checklist-July-27-2017.pdf

Mainly,
Details from past 10 years history and work.
Details about your education from secondary.
Your parents, your siblings address, DOBs
Your spouse parents, her/his siblings address, DOBs.

sjvsaini1983

Oct 11, 2017
Noc 2171 and 2173 are not in the list of demand occupation, so you can't apply for them.
ashuindian

I know 2171 and 2173 are not part of demand list now but my question is whenever they will be part of demand list, can I apply then? because my field of education and experience is different?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
ashuindian

I know 2171 and 2173 are not part of demand list now but my question is whenever they will be part of demand list, can I apply then? because my field of education and experience is different?
Generally no .

juvi

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Dear All,
Can you confirm if we have to provide/upload documents like degree transcripts, employer reference letters etc. while submit EOI application for SINP International experience - express entry stream.

My understanding was that we submit EOI application and once we get SINP invite ,only then documents has to be provided. Kindly clarify.

Also if some one can add me in whatsapp group of SINP - +971565118333.

Thanks

Juvraj

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
I already have a 3 month certificate from 2009 but would that count ?? I thought WES only accepted 1 year post grad diplomas for ECA?
I have a training certificate from my company..that shows I was trained for 3 months before being paid.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Don't worry you should explain him. Be prepare for questions related to your job role. Do lot of homework before any interview. How media study could be beneficial in agriculture sector. For example you could explain in a way ......general research skills, awareness of different cultural context and professional communication skills helped me in agriculture sector and in future i could run campaigns through media studies to flourish agricultural sector in Saskatchewan.
Read recent studies that have been done in agriculture sector and postive role of media and technology.
Never give up.......
You’re right I keep sleeping on in but it’s so hard to just let it go. When I applied I didn’t know they wanted education to be relevant to experience, I thought it was like New Brunswick or Nova Scotia... that’s why right now I’m having such a hard time. I have a very old course certificate but it was a 10 week course in agriculture business and to be honest didn’t even help me but the training I got from my company was what got me on track.