+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Navdeep2018

Feb 11, 2018
Good. If you have got direct ITA then withdraw the SINP application immediately. Otherwise it would be in trouble. Those people will complete the investigation and first u will have to satisfy them. This is the email address to send withdraw request
immigration@gov.sk.ca

Read the post of this guy :-

DiNaVHero Member
654 59
#2Oct 17, 2017 at 10:05 AM
Hi,

I also received a mail on 11th Oct from SINP Program Integrity Unit asking for more details on my employers. I did send them email with all information on 13th Oct. But my problem is that I am already a COPR holder and landing in couple of weeks in Canada...still they are asking all this from me! I dont understand why. Ofcourse I never withdrew my SINP application after getting ITA and COPR but still...they should know it right? I mean...my EE profile number they have in the application so automatically they would know that this candidate has got the COPR. Still why are they harassing us like this I dont understand!

Now what should I do?! Just wait & watch or what?!

Extremely frustrating situation!
I didn' got direct ita.

I got ita because I got PNP nomination.

I'm eligible for 2121 also but at that position can only show 1 year experience.
instead of 10years.

please let me know if I am not understanding you clearly. any advice is helpful.

Last edited:

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I didn' got direct ita.

I got ita because I got PNP invitation.

I'm eligible for 2121 also but at that position can only show 1 year experience.
instead of 10years.

please let me know if I am not understanding you clearly. any advice is helpful.
You are right and very very lucky that u got nomination despite messing up things. That' why I say.. if they want you then all mistakes excused. I hope I get mine soon

Navdeep2018

Feb 11, 2018
You are right and very very lucky that u got nomination despite messing up things. That' why I say.. if they want you then all mistakes excused. I hope I get mine soon
yes I do thank God that after all the mess up they still want me. That' why I feel that they are very adjusting if you haven't lied to them.

And I wish you get your nomination (corrected lol) soon. Thanks for replying.

Last edited:

Din1431

Apr 13, 2017
Guys, I applied for SINP back in Oct17. My application is still in process. I got three dependents who are currently non-accompanying in the application. I recently changed my mind to convert them as accompanying in my SINP application. Can anyone share some light if this change is permitted as per SINP process. If not, can I do it later while I lodge application in CIC after nomination. Would really appreciate your kind thoughts/information (preferably with info links).

@BillHyatt : I thought you are the one who might shed some light on it, that's why tagging you on this post. Thanks for all the support I received earlier from you.
Anyone has any idea regarding my above query? Please, Please, Please...

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
It's a very strange situation. I am watching for the first time. Better ask you directly from the SINP. You can use any email address.
Immigration@gov.sk.ca

englishgarden

Feb 12, 2018
thank you.
for how long OID application portal remain open? i already created a SINP account. should i upload all the papers now? or should i wait till its open?

ZTT

Dec 11, 2017
Din1431 said:

I suggest you reach out to Sask immigration officers right away. Number of dependents impacts the settlement funds required. You may also want to prepare an argument on why you now want to include them. If you meet the funds' requirements, then, I advise you to attach the banking statement supporting this. You would need to resolve this as soon as possible before you obtain the provincial nomination as doing this on the federal stage may be more complex. Hope this helps.

Mavericks89

Nov 12, 2017
Hello @ ashuindian & experts,

On website saskatchewan.ca states: "Translators must be
I am about to have my Birth Certificate and bank statement translated by a service company however I am not sure about if they are qualified or approved by IRCC ? Any list of certified translation service approved by IRCC ?
Can they just do the translation & provide affidavit and that is good enough ?

Many thanks in advance!

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello @ ashuindian & experts,

On website saskatchewan.ca states: "Translators must be
I am about to have my Birth Certificate and bank statement translated by a service company however I am not sure about if they are qualified or approved by IRCC ? Any list of certified translation service approved by IRCC ?
Can they just do the translation & provide affidavit and that is good enough ?

Many thanks in advance!
Get a translation from anyone. Then put his affidavit together (Called Translator affidavit). You can find the format for affidavit in SINP website.

Reactions: Mavericks89

Mavericks89

Nov 12, 2017
Thanks @ashuindian, I got it

Now I am at step 14: Final Page of Applicant Details, answering "No" for 2 questions, now there are 2 options: Make Change to Applicant Screens & Create Next Set of Applicant screens.

I don't see where to proceed with Settlement Fund and others stuff like in your instructions, may I have your advice ?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thanks @ashuindian, I got it

Now I am at step 14: Final Page of Applicant Details, answering "No" for 2 questions, now there are 2 options: Make Change to Applicant Screens & Create Next Set of Applicant screens.

I don't see where to proceed with Settlement Fund and others stuff like in your instructions, may I have your advice ?
Create next set of application screen.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Din1431 said:

I suggest you reach out to Sask immigration officers right away. Number of dependents impacts the settlement funds required. You may also want to prepare an argument on why you now want to include them. If you meet the funds' requirements, then, I advise you to attach the banking statement supporting this. You would need to resolve this as soon as possible before you obtain the provincial nomination as doing this on the federal stage may be more complex. Hope this helps.
Dear ZTT,

It is very difficult to give you certain advise because its all depends on their mode.

1- Anyway, you also create another SINP profile and keep notice by adding dependent with you then SINP OASIS system automatically create fields for each dependent and will add different forms in your profile. No need to submit this file is for your knowledge that how many things are required if you increase any dependent, just follow these details.
2- Complete all required forms for each dependent, attach all required documents for each dependent respectively. For example, if you state that this is dependent A, then make one file for his/her birth certificate, ID/passport etc. and send it SINP email.
3- Prepare your funds for 3+ months statement and a bank certificate too.
4- Make statement why you didn't add them before and why you adding them now. Both these points clearly explain to them is good for you.

Finally, it depends upon their decision, I also recommend, if your NOC in the list then keep ready another file for next intake.

Good Luck

Reactions: ashuindian

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.