Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
thanks. there is no mention in the checklist about bank statement . is it necessary to attach the bank statement with schedule4 economic form? what amount will write? previous amount which mention in oasis application or adjust with present dollar rate? long query..... any thread in which i get proper help off sending docs to CIO?
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams.432937/

Doaakh

Dec 18, 2017
I want to add my previous job only in the employment history as my current job is not matching any NOC. I worked in it for 1.5 years so it is a very short time. My previous job was in the government and i worked for 10 years there is a matching NOC for it and this is what i am applying for. My question is: can i omit my current job and just say unemployed or will it make me lose points for unemployment? If I omit my current job will this be considered untruthful and i could b disqualified if they found out somehow?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I want to add my previous job only in the employment history as my current job is not matching any NOC. I worked in it for 1.5 years so it is a very short time. My previous job was in the government and i worked for 10 years there is a matching NOC for it and this is what i am applying for. My question is: can i omit my current job and just say unemployed or will it make me lose points for unemployment? If I omit my current job will this be considered untruthful and i could b disqualified if they found out somehow?
Tell them about it, there is no harm. You don't need to provide Reference Letter about that, only mention in Background Decl. Form.

Reactions: Doaakh

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Try it to remove, if not, then create new Oasis profile.

wasif8585

Nov 19, 2017
In the form "ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION", when SPOUSE requires to fill up the form in section A what will be the 'Applicant' status?
That means NOT APPLICABLE? Please suggest. I am confused.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
In the form "ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION", when SPOUSE requires to fill up the form in section A what will be the 'Applicant' status?
That means NOT APPLICABLE? Please suggest. I am confused.
You and Spouse both have to fill separate form.
In spouses form, Section A She is Applicant and You are Spouse or Common Law Partner, and will give Details of Her Parents .
And in Section C, She will give details of her Brothers and Sisters.

Reactions: Jennirex and h1b2pr
Dec 19, 2017
Hello All,
I have some doubt regarding my noc selection (for getting SINP) as i posess a degree in Mechanical engineering and work experience of more than 3.5 years in Mechanical Engineering drawings (drafting) and design.
For NOC 2253-Drafting technologists and technicians- a diploma in drafting technology or in similar field is required. However, i have diploma in mechanical engg. (though i have studied drafting and engineering drawings for 2 years during my study) and a degree afterwards.
Can this create any problem for me in getting nomination because they need license for Mechanical Engineers to apply although i work entirely on drawings and my job duties are same as described in 2253-Drafting technologists and technicians. Can i get nomination under 2253 NOC or my degree will create some hurdles for me ? Is there anybody else who got nomination in NOC 2253 with the alike situation me ?
Your suggestions are heartedly welcomed :)

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello All,
I have some doubt regarding my noc selection (for getting SINP) as i posess a degree in Mechanical engineering and work experience of more than 3.5 years in Mechanical Engineering drawings (drafting) and design.
For NOC 2253-Drafting technologists and technicians- a diploma in drafting technology or in similar field is required. However, i have diploma in mechanical engg. (though i have studied drafting and engineering drawings for 2 years during my study) and a degree afterwards.
Can this create any problem for me in getting nomination because they need license for Mechanical Engineers to apply although i work entirely on drawings and my job duties are same as described in 2253-Drafting technologists and technicians. Can i get nomination under 2253 NOC or my degree will create some hurdles for me ? Is there anybody else who got nomination in NOC 2253 with the alike situation me ?
Your suggestions are heartedly welcomed :)
Exclusion(s)
  • Architectural design technologists (See 2251 Architectural technologists and technicians)
  • Civil engineering design technologists (See 2231 Civil engineering technologists and technicians)
  • Electrical and electronics engineering design technologists (See 2241 Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians)
  • Industrial designers (2252)
  • Mechanical engineering design technologists (See 2232 Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians)
So, they can reject your Application.

Reactions: Sukhjeetdeol91
Dec 19, 2017
Exclusion(s)
  • Architectural design technologists (See 2251 Architectural technologists and technicians)
  • Civil engineering design technologists (See 2231 Civil engineering technologists and technicians)
  • Electrical and electronics engineering design technologists (See 2241 Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians)
  • Industrial designers (2252)
  • Mechanical engineering design technologists (See 2232 Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians)
So, they can reject your Application.

Hi,

Thanks for your kind reply,

But what if i completly have written working on making engineering drawings and designs in my job description letter ? because in
2253 - Drafting technologists and technicians they have mentioned that:
  • engineering design and drafting technologist
  • mechanical draftsperson
What you say about this ?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi,

Thanks for your kind reply,

But what if i completly have written working on making engineering drawings and designs in my job description letter ? because in
2253 - Drafting technologists and technicians they have mentioned that:
  • engineering design and drafting technologist
  • mechanical draftsperson
What you say about this ?
Education qualification must match with intended Occupation . Is it matching with your qualification

Employment requirements

• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
  • Completion of a two- to three-year college program in engineering design and drafting technology or in a related field is usually required for drafting and design technologists.
  • Completion of a one- to two-year college program in drafting
    or
    Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program
    or
    Four to five years of related experience plus completion of college or industry courses in drafting are usually required for drafting technicians.
  • Trade certification for draftspersons is available, but voluntary in Ontario.
  • Certification in engineering design and drafting technology or in a related field through provincial associations of engineering/applied science technologists and technicians may be required by employers.
  • A period of supervised work experience, usually two years, is required before certification.

Reactions: Sukhjeetdeol91
Dec 19, 2017
Education qualification must match with intended Occupation . Is it matching with your qualification

Employment requirements

• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
  • Completion of a two- to three-year college program in engineering design and drafting technology or in a related field is usually required for drafting and design technologists.
  • Completion of a one- to two-year college program in drafting
    or
    Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program
    or
    Four to five years of related experience plus completion of college or industry courses in drafting are usually required for drafting technicians.
  • Trade certification for draftspersons is available, but voluntary in Ontario.
  • Certification in engineering design and drafting technology or in a related field through provincial associations of engineering/applied science technologists and technicians may be required by employers.
  • A period of supervised work experience, usually two years, is required before certification.

Completion of a two- to three-year college program in engineering design and drafting technology or in a related field is usually required for drafting and design technologists.

In my study of Mechanical engineering diploma i have studied a lot about engineering drawing and drafting. in degree i have also learnt about drawings. So can it be conidered as a related field ? This is what i want to confirm.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Completion of a two- to three-year college program in engineering design and drafting technology or in a related field is usually required for drafting and design technologists.

In my study of Mechanical engineering diploma i have studied a lot about engineering drawing and drafting. in degree i have also learnt about drawings. So can it be conidered as a related field ? This is what i want to confirm.
Is it shown in Your Mark-lists or Degree?
SINP will reject the Application directly.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2017
Is it shown in Your Mark-lists or Degree?
Yes in mark sheet of Diploma the subject of engineering drawing is mentioned in 4 consective semesters (we have studied drawing and drafting in four semesters along with other mechnaical subjects)

In mark sheet of degrees it is mentioned in 3 semsters (as machine drawing in 3rd and Computer aided drafting in 4th and as CAD/CAM & CAD/CAM lab in 5th)