+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Dear Senior Members,

I received an ITA from SINP recently and would like to take your expert advice.

I don’t have any Bachelors degree and got admission in Masters IT program directly due to professional experience. I have completed Masters and have WES equivalency (Masters in Canada)

I am claiming 10 years experience for SINP.

Will this be any problem as my Masters degree is dated 2019 but am claiming points of experience since 2011 ?

Please please please help me

My NOC 2281 education requirements is as below:

Employment requirements
Completion of a college or other program in computer science, network administration, Web technology or a related field is usually required.
Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Hi @ashuindian

Thanks for your guidance back in 2020

Can you please give me some guidance on this topic as I’m about to submit complete application, ?

Sorry if this is repeated question.

Thank you

Yes. Because Master's degree is not required for job requirement. Training and experience is enogh.
Employment requirements

• Completion of a college or other program in computer science, network administration, Web technology or a related field is usually required.

Apoorva_1987

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-2019
IELTS Request
12-Nov-2019
Hi all,

Need guidance.

I received NOI from SINP in the last draw. I am planning to submit the application for the same. However, in January this year I received a job offer (Intra-company transfer) from my company in Ontario, and so my application for Work permit is in progress.

My questions are:

1. Can both these applications go in parallel with impacting one another?
2. Do I need to put a letter of Explanation to notify in the SINP application that I have a ICT offer for Ontario
3. Is there a possibility of my WP getting impacted? Coz I do not want that to get hampered
4. Can I move out of SK after few months. I have heard that people do move out of the province after few weeks/month.

Kindly help with response.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
one question, can I claim points for both Masters degree and 9 years of work experience ?
Hi Neha, Sorry it's a quite old post but am in a similar situation. did you got PNP nomination ?

I am claiming points for 10-years but Master's degree was awarded back in 2019.

Kindly advise. Much appreciated. thanks

cool_fool

Jul 26, 2022
As for Saskatchewan there is no need getting a job in your field of study.....and it will always be so get 9 month experience on wards and if you already have experience while studying that also counts and it doesn't matter so you are good to go....I lived in Saskatchewan for 8 years and not sure if they've changed anything but everything was normal and easy.....so you are good
This isn't correct. I'm not sure if it's changed or it was always this way but I contacted Saskatchewan Immigration and they told me my work experience on PGWP must be in my field of study to be eligible.

Yassirove

Jul 30, 2022
Guys I'm confused, I'm working now in Saskatchewan with a valid work permit lmora exempt and my employer has applied for the JAL , i have TCF Canada level 7 , foreign work experience noc B , Wes equivalent , the problem is when I want to open an express entry profile they say I'm not eligible because I didn't complete 1 year with the employer on my work permit..what's the fastest way for me guys to get the PR , going through PNP nomination or wait for 1 year ? And apply through EE

Yassirove

Jul 30, 2022
Guys I'm confused, I'm working now in Saskatchewan with a valid work permit lmora exempt and my employer has applied for the JAL , i have TCF Canada level 7 , foreign work experience noc B , Wes equivalent , the problem is when I want to open an express entry profile they say I'm not eligible because I didn't complete 1 year with the employer on my work permit..what's the fastest way for me guys to get the PR , going through PNP nomination or wait for 1 year ? And apply through EE

Yassirove

Jul 30, 2022

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Why post 3 times in the same thread. Look at the different SINP streams if not eligible through EE.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Why post 3 times in the same thread. Look at the different SINP streams if not eligible through EE.
true...

He/She may be in hurry but by posting same three times not give solution fast....

PNP takes 2 years or more better wait for one more year...meanwhile you can try PNP, Express entry also...but when they say NO then it means NO

They are The Government and saying based on rules not on wishes like us that we have to be PR and it should be done that is it....

ady_mk_2018

Feb 26, 2021
We intend to apply for NOC 2282 the minimum education requirement of this noc is a college degree in computer since and networking or certificate in computer programing and web development while my education is under

Moreover,I am working as an IT for 9 years

• College in Accounts
  • Bachler in Commerce
  • MBA majors in Management Information System
  • 03 months Diploma in Computer Programing
1 also get MBA degree equalancy from CES major in Business Administration

Now,What should i do now?

regards

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Dear all, thank you for taking time to read my question and replying :)

Once again, am asking the same question here. Sorry if this annoys some.

I didn't have any formal academic education at the time I started my career some 12-years back but down the line after years of learning, I got admission in Master's degree program in a well-known UK university. My admission was based on the proven work-experience and knowledge. Finally, UK Masters' degree was awarded back in 2018 and also WES equivalency shows Masters in Canada from recognized university.

Will SINP accept my claimed work experience points for the past 10-years in this situation where the degree was actually awarded in 2018 ?

My NOC employment requirements are below:

Please can someone reply !!! :) really wish you all the best too! :)

NOC 2281 - Employment requirements
  • Completion of a college or other program in computer science, network administration, Web technology or a related field is usually required.
  • Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear all, thank you for taking time to read my question and replying :)

Once again, am asking the same question here. Sorry if this annoys some.

I didn't have any formal academic education at the time I started my career some 12-years back but down the line after years of learning, I got admission in Master's degree program in a well-known UK university. My admission was based on the proven work-experience and knowledge. Finally, UK Masters' degree was awarded back in 2018 and also WES equivalency shows Masters in Canada from recognized university.

Will SINP accept my claimed work experience points for the past 10-years in this situation where the degree was actually awarded in 2018 ?

My NOC employment requirements are below:

Please can someone reply !!! :) really wish you all the best too! :)

NOC 2281 - Employment requirements
  • Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.

dear
if they not wish to consider then you may not reach at this stage.... now you do not have anything in your control.. then leave it on God and destiny.....

three possibilities..

1) they will consider as u wish then ok..

2) they will have doubt then ask you...

3) they will not consider then reply you accordingly

4) they may miss or forget to check year of graduation if luck in your favor ( this also happen when destiny in your favor)

three positive chances so do not write them and specially show your negative points( which you think as negative)

you did your work now let them do their..... be positive...

I am also waiting like you from many months.....

Divert your mind in other activities......leave everything on time....

I think this way...now you have to decide.....

Reactions: cybertruck

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
dear
if they not wish to consider then you may not reach at this stage.... now you do not have anything in your control.. then leave it on God and destiny.....

three possibilities..

1) they will consider as u wish then ok..

2) they will have doubt then ask you...

3) they will not consider then reply you accordingly

4) they may miss or forget to check year of graduation if luck in your favor ( this also happen when destiny in your favor)

three positive chances so do not write them and specially show your negative points( which you think as negative)

you did your work now let them do their..... be positive...

I am also waiting like you from many months.....

Divert your mind in other activities......leave everything on time....

I think this way...now you have to decide.....
ya, that's the way to go bro....thanks