+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

arasola2000

Feb 19, 2018
HI,
1. I made my SINP EOI application since 2020 and I was eligible for EE and had a profile;
2. Late June 2022, i got an email stating i didn't meet the eligibility threshold for EE and such my application was now tagged ineligible
3. A week after that i received ITA for SINP (Expression of Interest (EOI) to the SINP ‐ Express Entry sub‐category). The 1st required document is EE profile number and Job Seeker code.

Question:
Is it possible to submit with the old code and write a LOE which explains or does that automatically disqualify me (Also don't want to waste money of it is a moot point)

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
HI,
1. I made my SINP EOI application since 2020 and I was eligible for EE and had a profile;
2. Late June 2022, i got an email stating i didn't meet the eligibility threshold for EE and such my application was now tagged ineligible
3. A week after that i received ITA for SINP (Expression of Interest (EOI) to the SINP ‐ Express Entry sub‐category). The 1st required document is EE profile number and Job Seeker code.

Question:
Is it possible to submit with the old code and write a LOE which explains or does that automatically disqualify me (Also don't want to waste money of it is a moot point)
Ask the SINP officer whether you can fill the Application with that ITA in other category, SINP OID? Send email here: immigration@gov.sk.ca
You can't submit SINP Application with your expired Federal EE profile.

Last edited:

Rejoice2u

Jun 22, 2019
Dear Fellows and VIP members,

Can someone please join me on analysis for the SINP draws vs Processing times ?

first, let's look at below chart of invitations from Jan 2021 until 11th August 2022.

As per some FB groups and information shared here, people who received AR in August 2021 were changed to IN PROGRESS around July 2022.

After November 2021:
- SINP skipped alternate draws for 4 x months.
- 3 x draws held in Jan 22, Mar 22 & May 22 didn't invited more than 423 members in pool.

Based on this, Can we assume the processing for ARs in June 2022, July 2022 & August 2022 will start in December 2022 ?
Hi i like your analysis, hope they can process as fast as possible

Reactions: cybertruck

Tavensektor

Aug 24, 2022
Dear all, I have submitted both of my bachelors and masters documents to wes and they have only provided me masters assessment , saying I dont need more than that for ircc. However, after I had asked an sinp representative he replied, "
We require ECA for post-secondary highest level of education as well as for the education related to the work experience in intended occupation in your application." I have completed my bachelors in EEE in 2014 and masters in Information Technology in 2018 and my noc is 2282. My question is:
1. Should I submit my bachelors documents as WES didnt provide any assessment for it.
2. Do I need to add an explanation letter?
3. My noc says a College degree in computer science is usually required will a masters in IT fulfil the requirement?
4. If I dont give eca for bachelor will they only count experience of bachelors
P.S: screw the new wes ircc assessment, they assessed both credentials before.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Dear all, I have submitted both of my bachelors and masters documents to wes and they have only provided me masters assessment , saying I dont need more than that for ircc. However, after I had asked an sinp representative he replied, "
We require ECA for post-secondary highest level of education as well as for the education related to the work experience in intended occupation in your application." I have completed my bachelors in EEE in 2014 and masters in Information Technology in 2018 and my noc is 2282. My question is:
1. Should I submit my bachelors documents as WES didnt provide any assessment for it.
2. Do I need to add an explanation letter?
3. My noc says a College degree in computer science is usually required will a masters in IT fulfil the requirement?
4. If I dont give eca for bachelor will they only count experience of bachelors
P.S: screw the new wes ircc assessment, they assessed both credentials before.
The process was always like that. In this case you actually had to select document -by -document evaluation to assess each degree separately otherwise they will assess only your highest degree.

Tavensektor

Aug 24, 2022
The process was always like that. In this case you actually had to select document -by -document evaluation to assess each degree separately otherwise they will assess only your highest degree.
I have applied on a test basis to see if there were any other options available and when you select IRCC it doesn't give you any further options to select evaluation type. SINP has made everything confusing and their website doesn't have any detailed instructions about their requirements.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I have applied on a test basis to see if there were any other options available and when you select IRCC it doesn't give you any further options to select evaluation type. SINP has made everything confusing and their website doesn't have any detailed instructions about their requirements.
I know it is confusing but I am pretty sure once you log-in into WES there is an option for document-by-document or course-by-course. I got it like document by-document.

Tavensektor

Aug 24, 2022
I know it is confusing but I am pretty sure once you log-in into WES there is an option for document-by-document or course-by-course. I got it like document by-document.
Did you select standard evaluation instead of ECA evaluation for IRCC when you had to select the evaluation type? Please see his video, it doesn't give you any other option once you select it

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Did you select standard evaluation instead of ECA evaluation for IRCC when you had to select the evaluation type? Please see his video, it doesn't give you any other option once you select it
Yes i can't even see. I did it for IRCC of course, it was a while ago so didn't remember the exact step. What you can do is raise a ticket with WES on how to do it, but make sure you do that from your WES account.

syed.mmrfz

Aug 28, 2022
Hi..

ITA - 18 Nov 2021
AR - 11 Jan 2022
IP - 11 Aug 2022
ADR Received - 18 Aug 2022
ADR Submitted - 25 Aug 2022

After submitting the ADR, The status is still showing "Waiting on Applicant"

Any idea how much time it takes to update the Status to IP or Nomination.

Thanks

arasola2000

Feb 19, 2018
Good day everyone,

I had started the filling the form to accept the SINP ITA i received on Oasis portal, however, I have decided to decline the ITA and re-apply under OID.
I can't see a button on the portal for declining. Please help, as I want my profile in before the next draw. Thank you.

tdewan2007

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi..

ITA - 18 Nov 2021
AR - 11 Jan 2022
IP - 11 Aug 2022
ADR Received - 18 Aug 2022
ADR Submitted - 25 Aug 2022

After submitting the ADR, The status is still showing "Waiting on Applicant"

Any idea how much time it takes to update the Status to IP or Nomination.

Thanks
My status is also same.